When Your Waters Break

Cause you is a bucket

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kidding ... that i admire you for hunni!

im a wuss!

xxx

did u really Yvanne?? u are my new hero!
x

lol!!!

i had a pedicure before i went into labour and on the sunday when i was getting contractions but waters hadnt gone i had a bath and did my legs

but seriously when you're in labour and youre hot and sweaty and they say 'would you like to take your nighty off' you dont care about the fact that youre gonna be naked your just like 'take the fucking thing off!'

i didnt believe people when they said leave your dignity at the door but its really really true!!!!

LOL ur dignity well an truely flys out the window! Still i enjoyed my Labour with Kai for some strange reason lol

pmsl!! i was quite dignified until my waters broke! then i puked up everywhere and was shouting things i dont remember then i threw up again after id had rhys... wonderful the effects of gas n air!!!

i nejoyed mine too... id go through it again 2moro!!!

believe me i wanted pain relief! i was scremin for it! but wen i went to hosp i sat on bed n sed im having this baby now... an i did lol, 45 mins+abad rip(but no stitches) later!

:rofl: lol i loved the gas on air though my mum tried to take it off me at the pushing stage wow u should have seen the look i gave her scared her for life i think lol.

Don't remember much of my labor .....

Think vicky does though lol

xxx

there wasnt time for me to have an epidural or anything

did you not have gas and air yvanne?

i tried it but boked, so had it in my hand squeezing it if tht counts lol!!!

colin has told me most of what i know about my labour...

they took the gas and air off me too when pushing... WTF!? lol

I know shocking, i was not amused, i didnt have epi no matter how much pain i was in i was more scared of havin the epi so i decided not to!

my biggest fear was stitches lol! i ripped but begged them to leave it lol!!!

I couldn't get stiched ....

Still makes me shiver *stops bouncing don't want to give birth*

xxx

was bad enuff em wiping me down there to see if i needed stitches lolol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->