When Your Waters Break

If i remember i got told to "suck" on the Gas and air ...

Then they poked *rings hospital to get kncoked out*

xxx

yea i did too, i was liek suck.. boke... suck... boke... oooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwu f****** b****, poor mw got called allsorts!

I threw up in DH's face :rofl:

My waters went around 6.30pm I was watching Grease and felt a little pop and a trickle.
Just put a pad on and carried on watching TV lol.

Rang the hospital around 8.00pm and they asked me to go in to be checked over but said no hurry, so I went in around 10.00pm and they confirmed it was my waters and I was wired up to the CTG for 30mins and then they said to go home and see what happens.
Nothing happened...hence the excrutiating 3 day painful Induction.

But honestly Wobbles when the pain kicks in you couldn't give a toss. I demanded an epidural but they said no as I was only 2cm and then I forgot. I kept begging for a C Section but nope not allowed lol.
Ended up just on Gas and Air legs akimbo for all to see and I coudn't have cared less.
I even told them I didn't want it any more and just get it out of me :rofl:

I'm quite a shy person but even after giving birth I stripped naked for a shower with 2 nurses cleaning up my blood and mess in the same room.
Thinking about it I had a pee about 9.00am before they got me on the bed and my back was killing I could hardly move. Had Thomas at 6.15pm and I never went for a wee inbetween, I probably just peed on the bed lol.
Didn't give a shit :rofl:

Very dignified...your hairy legs are nothing :blush:

Cx

Well charm i now see you in a new light lol!!

xxx

colin has told me most of what i know about my labour...

they took the gas and air off me too when pushing... WTF!? lol

They never took it off me until after the placenta was delivered...fantastic stuff.

After the initial throwing up I had the anti sickness tablet and was practically passed out on the stuff lol.

The MW even gave it back to me when I had my stitches :happydance:

Cx

i had to have stitches as the bloody midwife gave me an episiotamy(sp)

whout my permission may i add!

thats so good charm

i was so annoyed they took it off me!!

i threw up on gas n air all over the ward and then all over rhys when he was on me breastfeeding ( i know thats gross)

i had to have stitches as the bloody midwife gave me an episiotamy(sp)

whout my permission may i add!

ooh nice!!!

I had a 2nd degree tear as he shot out at the end lol.
13 stitches with a baby born in the 13th (was toying with changing his name to Damien lol)

My MW dropped my placenta on the floor it was discusting i heard splat looked an there she was scooping it of the floor she was well pissed of with herself lol!

My MW dropped my placenta on the floor it was discusting i heard splat looked an there she was scooping it of the floor she was well pissed of with herself lol!

tht happened 2 my mate!!!!!! wen my placenta was delivered they had 2 hurry it away cos it made darren ill :rofl:

i had needles to numb me whilst she was stiching me up and stuff which was ok coz i didnt feel a thing... oh nice sophie..!!!

Eww!!!

DH said that when I got off the bed the MW took it apart to clean everything up and he heard a loud *splat* and there was loads of blood and fluid all over the floor :rofl:

Sorry Wobbs don't mean to scare you lol but you really won't care you'll just want it out by any means possible.

that happened to me charm

DH said the floor looked like a river of water and blood and when i got up it was just dripping everywhere...

he said looking at the room whilst i was in the shower looked like somebody had been murdered there was that much blood everywhere!!

lol wen id had callum they sed they wud come back in an hour to help me shower etc, i was liek no ill go now!!!! my sister had to clean my room as she was on duty wen i had callum lol!

my mum is a nurse but trained in midwifery and wanted to be my midwife for my delivery.... i was like piss off your not looking at my womanly bits!!!

i think deep down she was really offended lol!

Saying all that though I would do it all again tomorrow (must be mad :wacko: )

after id fed rhys they put him under a heat lamp and told me to go and shower... i was so shakey when i got up it was so difficult!

and WTF was that crappy little plastic chair in the shower for!? im 14 stone and it wouldnt hold a toddler!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->