When Your Waters Break

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Can you get a bath?

Just wanted to know if I was able to so I have time to shave my legs :rofl:

:blush:

believe me wen ur waters break teh last thing ull b thinking about is yer hairy legs.. or elsewhere 4 tht matter :rofl:

Most women have ARM (artifical rupture) ....

Its not like the films hun they don't just woosh lol

LMFAO @ u and hairy legs!

belive me will be last thing on your mind lol

xxx

I've been lazy on shaving me legs but I know it will enter my head :rofl:

Seriously hun ... It realllllllllllllllllllllly won't!

The thing to entre your head will be " holy fook this hurts, where the drugs??"

xxx

or... am i actually shitting or does it just feel liek it :rofl: ull prob b sayin thos out loud tho!!

I was offered a bath after they broke my waters at the hossie so maybe you could take your razor with you if you feel like it lol or better still get them waxed from week 37.

bex

I did that lol i thought i needed a poo and it was her head crowning lmfao!!

xxx

I wasn't able to do my legs as when the bump could bigger I had problems reaching there and doing it.:blush:

Seriously hun ... It realllllllllllllllllllllly won't!

The thing to entre your head will be " holy fook this hurts, where the drugs??"

xxx

i totally agree!!!!!!!

my waters broke at 7pm with Dior i had to saty in hospital and 4 hrs later when contractions started they told me to go have a bath to ease the pain, i slept in the bath for 2 hours and woke up fooking freeeeeeeeezing.

i was given the tablet pessery after my waters broke because i had real bad thrush, it was minging water dripping out with what looked like chalk ewwwwwwwww

Thanks ....

So glad i was eating when i read that lol

xxx

Can we put warnings on some threads lol

"do not read when eating, contains minging-ness" lmfao!!

xxx

I was wondering the same thing Wobbles, I figured I could get them waxed a few weeks before, but then again, you know what, the doctors have seen far far worse and the last thing they or myself will be worrying about at the time is my hairy legs...Ok Terrie and Imi, you're scaring me, I don't take pain well...good grief I'm fearing the labour process! :shy:

:rofl: this cheered me up lol, Dionne u crack me up!
I was thinking the same today though i havent shaved my legs for a week :blush: and i knew they'd be poking about down there an they'd be thinkin what a tramp lol!

But yes when in labour last thing will be hairy legs on ur mind lol!
x

my waters broke at 7pm with Dior i had to saty in hospital and 4 hrs later when contractions started they told me to go have a bath to ease the pain, i slept in the bath for 2 hours and woke up fooking freeeeeeeeezing.

i was given the tablet pessery after my waters broke because i had real bad thrush, it was minging water dripping out with what looked like chalk ewwwwwwwww

Aww sweetheart sounds sore ..... also gross lol :rofl:

I feel asleep in the bath ... cold init dionne lol

xxx

mango hun, labour is easy ;) n ive had a 10lb baby wi no pain relief ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->