When Your Waters Break

LOL @ you lot good idea on the leg waxing though muahaha!!

id gladly do it again in an instant! oh wobbs btw, my leg hair is blinde, so i can go weeks without shaving!

lol you must think we're all crazy wanting to do it all again...

good luck Imi by the way lol... keep bouncin'!

id gladly do it again in an instant! oh wobbs btw, my leg hair is blinde, so i can go weeks without shaving!

my gosh so is mine! ive never heard of anybody else with blonde leg hair before!! yay!! lol ok im sad!

after id fed rhys they put him under a heat lamp and told me to go and shower... i was so shakey when i got up it was so difficult!

and WTF was that crappy little plastic chair in the shower for!? im 14 stone and it wouldnt hold a toddler!!

Your legs just turn to jelly don't they, must be the shock to your body. I had a shower, got dressed and was shoved in a wheelchair and handed the baby.
I'd had a canula (sp?) in for 9 hours which I accidentally ripped out halfway through so my hands were all wobbly, pretty dangerous really as I could have dropped him.
Poor DH was still packing my stuff up as they were shoving us out the door...

k i meant blonde lol not blinde :rofl: only got 1 eye workin at the mo lol!!!

they made me carry my labour bag back to the ward! i didnt get a bloody weelchair!!!

i got pushed in a bed :D an darren carried my bag :rofl:

We must be special :coolio: either that or we looked that rough they felt sorry for us lol :rofl:

pmsl well i was up and dressed and ready to go a few grs later lol!!!

I cant wait to go into labour again! i enjoyed it last time !!!lol

My waters went in hospital but when i knew i was in labour at home first thing was first...... hair straigtened and make up on !!:rofl: (ok i did put my tens machine on first!!!)

:rofl: I love how this has turned from a "should i shave my legs"thread
to a "lets scare the hell outta Wobbs"thread:rofl:

*Pift* Not listening to you'z! I just want smooth legs & a trim

:rofl:

I looked like shite going into labor .......

I looked like shite after i finshed labor .......

I looked like shite goin HOME! .....

I HATED it lol

xxx

I threw up in DH's face :rofl:

My waters went around 6.30pm I was watching Grease and felt a little pop and a trickle.
Just put a pad on and carried on watching TV lol.

Rang the hospital around 8.00pm and they asked me to go in to be checked over but said no hurry, so I went in around 10.00pm and they confirmed it was my waters and I was wired up to the CTG for 30mins and then they said to go home and see what happens.
Nothing happened...hence the excrutiating 3 day painful Induction.

But honestly Wobbles when the pain kicks in you couldn't give a toss. I demanded an epidural but they said no as I was only 2cm and then I forgot. I kept begging for a C Section but nope not allowed lol.
Ended up just on Gas and Air legs akimbo for all to see and I coudn't have cared less.
I even told them I didn't want it any more and just get it out of me :rofl:

I'm quite a shy person but even after giving birth I stripped naked for a shower with 2 nurses cleaning up my blood and mess in the same room.
Thinking about it I had a pee about 9.00am before they got me on the bed and my back was killing I could hardly move. Had Thomas at 6.15pm and I never went for a wee inbetween, I probably just peed on the bed lol.
Didn't give a shit :rofl:

Very dignified...your hairy legs are nothing :blush:

Cx

:wacko: WOW MrsE. See I doubt my story will eb far from as I don't handle pain well and will truly not give a rats a$$ about anyone else in the room LOL

:sick: Barf! This thread is awful!! :rofl:

Wobbs if you get the option, have a c-section. All the gore is hidden from you (as long as you don't look up at that reflective light above you) and you don't feel a thing (till afterwards). I can highly recommend it!

If you really are bothered about your legs, get them waxed. There's no way I could reach to do mine near the end anyway. And as for trimming anything else down in that region.... not a hope. Hadn't seen it for weeks and weeks, let alone have long enough arms to reach properly. :shock: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->