When Your Waters Break

PS HOW OFTEN DO YOU ALL SHAVE YOUR LEGS? I ONLY DO MINE ABOUT ONCE EVERY 2 - 3 WEEKS THEY HARLDY GROW :headspin:

never take a bath when your water breaks, you can get dirty water up there. Baths any time during normal pregnancy at a safe temperature is totally fine. Take a shower and shave those legs. lol

Hes been told hes doing em lol unless I go for a wax ... might make him do it much more fun! lol

PS HOW OFTEN DO YOU ALL SHAVE YOUR LEGS? I ONLY DO MINE ABOUT ONCE EVERY 2 - 3 WEEKS THEY HARLDY GROW :headspin:
I can get away with up to a month lol cos my hair never grows i also dont get hair under my armpits :blush: well up untill gettin pregnant they've been growin quicker for some reason :wacko:

My water leaked with my son at about 33 weeks. I bent over to put away the hair dryer and thought I peed on myself. (humiliated. lol) There was no gush..just a warm stream down my legs. I bathed, changed and it happened again. Went to the hospital and the doctor wrapped a piece of paper around his two fingers and inserted it. He said, "If it turns purple, it's from your water bag." PURPLE. I was admitted and put on iv antibiotics for a couple of days. I lasted another four weeks. When it was the real thing...I had just laid down in bed, a massive, horrible contraction took my breath away. As soon as grabbed my stomach, Whoosh! I ran to the bathroom and blood was every where. I was scared he would fall out into the toilet. LOL After 22 hours of labor, I had a c-section. In other words...you won't give a damn about hairy legs. LOL

I can get away with up to a month lol cos my hair never grows i also dont get hair under my armpits :blush: well up untill gettin pregnant they've been growin quicker for some reason :wacko:
Flaming hormones!! :hissy:

Blimey Cheyanne :shock: but I might care lol :dohh:I'll just do it every morning me thinks or should I say he will :rofl:

My waters broke just before I started pushing - there was no way I was worried about my legs or hairy mary at that stage!

With Kayleigh, the whole water sack came out whole!!!! The midwife said she's only seen it once like that in 23 years!!!!!:shock:

As for the leg shaving, I have to do them every day.:hissy:I'm a very hairy person:blush: and have to do armpits and legs daily, I have my bits waxed every 4 weeks, and I have to use cream on my top lip weekly. I'll even admit to having to pluck the odd rogue thick black hair out of my chin.:cry:I'm a bloke with tits!:rofl:

amanda thats good luck!!!! ur waters coming out whole!!!!

Is it? It was so bizarre. She'd topped up my epidural, then went to make a cup of tea, and I just felt something go - you know the feeling. But, I only had the slightest bit of feeling in between my thighs and was covered with a sheet. I told the ex that I thought her head had come out and to run and get the mw! She came in, lifted the sheet, and just said, Blimey - you don't see that very often!

See what????????? OMG - whats just come out of me!!??:rofl:

She had to take it away to break and check the state of the waters, but it wouldn't break with the hook thing - she had to go and get a scalpe:shock:l!

yeah mine nearly came away whole too lol, i was convinced it was teh head too thot i was gunna have it easy!!!! :rofl:

yeah mine nearly came away whole too lol, i was convinced it was teh head too thot i was gunna have it easy!!!! :rofl:

That was like with Ella! I started screaming as my body pushed out what I thought was the head - turned out to be the waters which burst pretty much immediately.

kina was so scary eh!!! i was liek omg omg the baby the baby... thn whoosh(can i add i got my waters broken i was unaware of this tho llf!!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->