Where are November 2016 testers??

Thanks for your replies!! I tested again this morning with an frer and it was a bfn, so either the test yesterday was faulty or it was more sensitive. I'm not panicking yet only 7 dpo. Going to test again at 9dpo and report back this weekend.

Sara, the last one looked like a BFP to me. FX'd the line gets darker on the FRER. I found that when I was testing with the cheapies after my MC that they were very sensitive still. I had a blood draw to check my HCG and it was 7 and the day before my cheapie was still showing positive.

2much- I'm so sorry AF showed up hun. :hugs: Hopefully she leaves quickly and you can move on and get your BFP. :flower:

Thejoie- I had an IUD between both my kids and we got pregnant the same cycle i had it removed. What kind of IUD was it? I had the copper one because I don't do well on hormones and I was still nursing. I think the hormones play a big factor in how long it takes to get your cycles back to normal.

AFM-I have been majorly bloated the last couple days, which happens to me in early pregnancy but my temps are being really weird. But no other symptoms besides that.

Anyone with kids already have fluctuating temps? I wake up and temp right before my kids wake me up, so the time changes everyday. Sometimes it's 6, sometimes it's 7:30, just depends on how they sleep. Plus I'm still nursing DD2. I looked at my temps from when i conceived DD1 and they were much lower and pretty consistent. Anyone have any ideas?

I had really good feelings about this cycle yesterday and now I feel like I'm out. I hate the emotional roller coaster of TTCing. I just want my rainbow baby :cry:

AFM- my temp was still higher today which is good! Just gotta wait till tmw to really confirm O !

Good!!! That's exciting!!! I'll be crossing my fingers for you!!!

Thejoie- your testing pictures that you posted yesterday sure looked positive to me on the 31st I think it was but I think that might be too early to ovulate. How do your tests look today, and what time are you testing at?

Here's an updated chart with my latest and greatest opk! Today is the day!! Surge day!!!! Haha!! You can tell how much darker it is today in comparison...

Attachments

• IMG_9309.jpg
    IMG_9309.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 9
Hugs 2much.... Xx

Sara, the average implantation is 6-12, BUT heaps of women have implanted at 3-4 DPO too so it is totally possible. Good idea to wait till 9dpo though, good luck!!!

Nikalicious, my temps are up and down cos I'm totally irregular when I temp too. I bed share and am breastfeeding through the night, so I try take it after a couple of hours sleep, but that doesn't always happen.... Actually I've been surprised at how consistent some of the temps! Last month it was far more up and down.

Hugs 2much.... Xx

Sara, the average implantation is 6-12, BUT heaps of women have implanted at 3-4 DPO too so it is totally possible. Good idea to wait till 9dpo though, good luck!!!

Nikalicious, my temps are up and down cos I'm totally irregular when I temp too. I bed share and am breastfeeding through the night, so I try take it after a couple of hours sleep, but that doesn't always happen.... Actually I've been surprised at how consistent some of the temps! Last month it was far more up and down.

Flying- Ok glad to know it's not just me! :thumbup: We tried bedsharing for a bit with my oldest and it ended with no one getting any sleep. I might let her come sleep with me when my husband is on road trips this next spring for baseball but other than that she sleeps much better in her own bed. Have you found that breastfeeding still has any effect on your cycles? I had a MC in September and I'm really anxious about getting pregnant again while nursing, but I don't want to wean.:wacko:

Its so nice to not be alone with nurding while ttc there seems to be a few of us??

Nikalicious I fell pregnant with my second while still nursing my first and very frequently as well and it was completely fine I fed him until I was about 18 weeks when my milk turned back to colostrum and he selfweaned. My little one is 9 months so if I fall pregnant soon I will nurse through the whole pregnanacy and then probably tandem nurse as he is younger than my oldest was when I fell pregnant.

Afm: still have not o'd yet opk are getting slightly darker but I dont think I will o for another few days which is kind of perfect timing as hubby is quite sick.

Its so nice to not be alone with nurding while ttc there seems to be a few of us??

Nikalicious I fell pregnant with my second while still nursing my first and very frequently as well and it was completely fine I fed him until I was about 18 weeks when my milk turned back to colostrum and he selfweaned. My little one is 9 months so if I fall pregnant soon I will nurse through the whole pregnanacy and then probably tandem nurse as he is younger than my oldest was when I fell pregnant.

Afm: still have not o'd yet opk are getting slightly darker but I dont think I will o for another few days which is kind of perfect timing as hubby is quite sick.

I love that there so many in this thread that are TTC while nursing! I fell pregnant with my 2nd as well while I was still nursing my first. She was 20 months and only nursed maybe 3 times a day and I weaned her once I found out I was pregnant. DD2 is 19 months so I don't know if I will wean her or continue until my milk tries up when I get pregnant again.:shrug: I love nursing but I don't know how I'll feel nursing while pregnant. I've heard a lot of stories about nursing aversion.

Kirstie- My DH is never too sick to BD. He says sperm helps cure any illness. :haha: FX'd you O when he is feeling better! I hope for your sake it's not the man flu. :haha:

Well I was still breastfeeding when I got pregnant with my second, but I caught the first egg and never ever got an AF back! And now my second baby is still nursing and I've only had two AFs that came just after she turned two and have so far been bang on my old cycles again. I reckon though, it took so long for my cycles to return they are back in to sync no problems. So no, nursing hasn't affected my cycles once they've returned, but nursing did delay them hugely!!!

HI Ladies I am also in my TWW and trying to occupy my mind as I am obsessing on when I can / cannot test!

Anyway, I do not have kids yet (TTC#1) and I know you are all talking about breast feeding. I am super petrified of breast feeding. Is this normal? I simply cannot imagine my child latching on to me. Am I being completely closed minded? Did you have similar thoughts before you ever breastfed?

HI Ladies I am also in my TWW and trying to occupy my mind as I am obsessing on when I can / cannot test!

Anyway, I do not have kids yet (TTC#1) and I know you are all talking about breast feeding. I am super petrified of breast feeding. Is this normal? I simply cannot imagine my child latching on to me. Am I being completely closed minded? Did you have similar thoughts before you ever breastfed?

Breast feeding freaks me out too. I'm gonna give it a try but I'm not going to stress if I can't... I am going to have to work and the idea of pumping freaks me out too. I may try to do it for the time I'm home but may transition to formula when I go back to work..

I'm completely not for bfing. Don't have any issues with it but it's not for me. 3 kids later that hasn't changed. I say if ur open to trying it, then try. But it's ok to not want to either.

7dpo today, thankfully nearly ended! Feel like I'm going crazy. I believe I'm preg but then think actually I'm crazy I'm not. Over this mind battle ha
Only symptoms is odd round ligament pain when getting up too quick.

Here's to tomorrow's test!

Breastfeeding is sorta a big thing for me. In that, I will shift heaven and earth to ensure my babies don't get a drop of formula. I'm afraid I have done so much training and research that the more I learn the more freaked out I become over formula!!! I'm a la Leche league leader, and we have regular conferences with big international scientists and doctors and paeds and its mind boggling how amazing breast milk is and how shocking formula companies are.

But at the same time, I realise each to their own and I will never ever push my agenda on others. If you choose to feed formula then so be it. If you have a lot of trouble breastfeeding then I wish I could help or find you help, but if you choose to stop or to mix feed or whatever, then in the end that is your choice. And for the few who truely are unable to breastfeed, that is why there is formula!!!

But personally, I will move the oceans to make sure not a drop of formula goes in to my babies. I will source donor milk if ever I couldn't feed my own.

I have very sensitive nipples, I HATE them being touched or fiddled with. It has never been a turn on even prior to kids. Leave my nipples alone!!!! But I've breastfed both my babies no problem. My one piece of advice is to research a good latch, how to get a good latch and to have the confidence to remove and try again. Toe curling pain the entire feed is NOT normal, and something needs changed. Ask for help, kick and scream and demand it. La Leche league is around the world and has amazing help and support, contact them!

Thank you flyingduster, That was very helpful. I am not at the stage yet where I am ready to make that decision, but appreciate your input. I truly do not know what I will do?! Maybe it is a matter of I have no idea about breastfeeding and that is why it makes me so uncomfortable. Who knows.

I am holding out for 9dpo to test, only at 3dpo!

Breastfeeding is so personal every single person will probably have a slightly different view. My ds was premature and my milk didn't come in at all so I couldn't. I tried so hard those first few days in hospital. I don't think there's ever a wrong decision, you do what's best for you and if you're grossed out by it or feel you can't do it that's equally as fine as saying you'd not ever use formula for whatever reason.

I'm a huge lurker on here and only just recently made an account.

I've been TTC for about 6 months and know that symptoms don't present before 8-10 dpo 99% of the time, and I'm also a crazy symptom spotter, but I genuinely feel different about this cycle. I'm only 4 dpo according to my opk, but I'm experiencing faint left ovary pain that goes down my leg and is nearly constant over the past 2 days. I'm so fatigued and nothing about my schedule has changed... I've taken a 2+ hours nap every day for the past 3 days, even with full nights sleep. I'm burping several times a day (!!!) which is odd for me because I'm usually a farter! Lol, I burp once a year max. Lotiony CM, hot flashes, mood swings. I've been in the dumps about not getting my BFP and wasn't expecting anything at all, and going through the motions just for the sake of it. In fact I had scheduled a fertility appt and was sure this this cycle wouldn't yield anything. Just have to share. I'm probably losing it or something, but I'd love feedback. I've read mixed things about early symptoms. Would also love to hear from someone with PCOS if these are common symptoms of that as well.

Hope everyone is well and we all get cute lil BFPs soon

Love that there are others ttc while BF!! I loooove BF and it's been pretty easy for me. Even though I really want to be pregnant again I feel really sad and guilty at the thought of my LO weaning. I really hope he continues and we can do tandem feeding :) it feels like such a special bond and relationship, I think I'll be quite upset when it's over. I would love to BF him to 2yrs at least. We also bedshare and luckily for me that means I get 8-9hrs sleep a night -- also cannot imagine having to get out of bed to make a bottle! So much easier to pop a boob in his mouth and go back to sleep.

Anyway, I think my cycles are being affected by feeding, I got AF back at 6mo and have had a period every month since (DS is almost 12mo) but they seem to be getting longer and longer - 28 day cycle is usual for me but last cycle was 35 days. So I'm confused about when, and if, I'm ovulating. A couple days before I thought I was due to o I had o spotting but a wk later had a dark opk stick. So I dunno.

I feel super blessed to have my perfect little boy so it's ok if it takes some time to ttc no. 2 but I am a poas addict and bfns make me sad! HAHA

With dd1 I was young and never even considered bf'ing . With dd2 I gave it a shot and loved it . However , I had a lot of medical issues at the time and she had severe protein allergies and would vomit profusely every time she ate . So for both of our sakes I took her to children's and they recommended Alimentum formula and it was a lifesaver for my sanity and her health . But with the next I will be trying again .

Flyingduster- I would love to save you as a contact on here for when the time comes if I have any questions :)

ADM - temps stayed up ! Confirming I O'd on Tuesday :) I am officially in the TWW! 3dpo & I am already getting impatient ! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->