Where are November 2016 testers??

I love that there so many in this thread that are TTC while nursing! I fell pregnant with my 2nd as well while I was still nursing my first. She was 20 months and only nursed maybe 3 times a day and I weaned her once I found out I was pregnant. DD2 is 19 months so I don't know if I will wean her or continue until my milk tries up when I get pregnant again.:shrug: I love nursing but I don't know how I'll feel nursing while pregnant. I've heard a lot of stories about nursing aversion.

Kirstie- My DH is never too sick to BD. He says sperm helps cure any illness. :haha: FX'd you O when he is feeling better! I hope for your sake it's not the man flu. :haha:

Omg it is definitely the man flu!!!!! He is the biggest baby when he is sick, although I know have a very sore throat and my 2 youngest are sick :(
I am thinking I am going to stop doing opks as I never used them before always just went by my bbt and work it out that way. I was so hoping that my cycles would just go straight bad to regular as maddox isnt feeding as much and only nurses once at night but I dont think that is the case :(
I never got the aversions when I was pregnant and nursing, my nipples were quite sensitive at first but for some reason it helped with my nausea and vomitting so that was a bonus :)

@TTC did you take the trigger? today im 10days post trigger but scared to test due to probably getting a false positive.

@Marceline ive learned from TTC for so long it can go either way with PCOS, your body tells you one thing and test say another it really sucks. like now at about 9dpo I have hot flashes, sore nipples, sore lower abdomen and mild cramping I know it can be either AF or BFP, just have to wait it out and see

8dpo, still bfn. I've no symptoms, my boobs have calmed just a small puffy like they would be before af. I was sure if that was implantation dip the other night I'd have a bfp. I'm already talking myself outta continuing next cycle, 'if it was meant to be it would happen. Maybe ur not meant to have 4' blah blah. Survivors instinct.

Keep needing to remind myself I'm still testing really early!

ILoveme29 - Yes, I had the Ovidrel trigger on Saturday night. I have been reading that you are safe at 10dpt to test because it will be out of your system. But it can give you a false positive if it is not. My RE said to wait 14 days to test after IUI, although I think I am only going to wait 12dpt/10dpo? If you really want to test, I think you should be ok.

marcelineaba - I have PCOS, have had it since 19 (now 32). Because of PCOS, I do not O on my own and need Clomid to O. Did trigger shot and IUI this cycle and so far so good. As for symptoms, I am not really experiencing anything you have, I will say that I am a bit more gassy (which I normally am not). The past two days I have had the same warm-like cramping in my uterus but this morning nothing? I am SUPER emotional, any sort of sad story will send me to tears. I do not know what that means?!

Have you checked out the below link, another TTC buddy sent it to me:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptoms-by-day-past-ovulation.php

Hope this helps and happy weekend everyone!

@TTC ive tested it out before and 12 days post trigger it was still there. I don't like getting false hopes. But if you test I might be tempted too lol

@ILoveme - Ugh, that is not what I wanted to hear, was pumping myself up that i only had to wait 10dpt to test. I also dont want to get a false positive, lets try and hold out to the very latest we can hold out too! If you cave, Ill cave! :)

PS - also been trying a ton of water, to try and get it out quicker. I don't know if that works, but why not! lol

@TTC sounds like a deal, I was thinking that, if I dilute myself will it go away hmm

Sooooo, I tested this morning at 12 DPO. I watched the dye travel across and pool in the control line looks very bfn. Sigh. Go make a cuppa, check the time and go double check the test at 5 mins......
image.jpg

Just catching up from yesterday
FlyingDuater- I am very much like you in that I would do anything possible to breastfeed. I breastfed my first until 20 months and will continue breastfeeding my 2nd for however long i can. Neither of my girls have ever had a drop of formula and for me that feels like a huge accomplishment. I'm very pro-breastfeeding but honestly don't care how you feed your baby, no judgement either way. Being a mom is hard enough as it is.

Thejoie- before I was pregnant with my first I always thought I would have a c-section, formula feed and have my kids in daycare. All that changed when I became pregnant and started researching alternatives, talking with other moms, etc. I had 2 completely unmedicated births and work from home to be with my kids most of the day. My oldest goes to a preschool program 3 days a week. It's good you're open to breastfeeding, it really is an amazing thing. I love nursing and it definitely has its benefits in getting more sleep and calming them down(pop a boob in their mouth). Maybe you'll find that you love it. Maybe find a friend who is breastfeeding and ask her questions. That's what helped me a lot during the first couple weeks. And LLL, both were invaluable in their help!

Sooooo, I tested this morning at 12 DPO. I watched the dye travel across and pool in the control line looks very bfn. Sigh. Go make a cuppa, check the time and go double check the test at 5 mins......
View attachment 973423

I think I see something very faint too, but maybe it's because I want to see a line so bad for one of us!!:haha:

Has it changed at all since coming back to it?

AFM- My temp went up this morning but I tested and BFN. I knew I shouldn't test but I've just been feeling pregnant lately. I had a horrible headache last night that felt like a hormone headache i get when pregnant. Still bloated, still have creamy CM but I'll wait to test again until 10 dpo to see if anything has changed. Feeling a little down right now.

I am also 10dpo Nika and also caved and tested again this morning with a CB digital with weeks indicator (only brand that is 10miu here by us) and got the bfn again so also feeling quite down. Guess there isn't much we can do about it but wait and maybe retest closer to AF

I am also 10dpo Nika and also caved and tested again this morning with a CB digital with weeks indicator (only brand that is 10miu here by us) and got the bfn again so also feeling quite down. Guess there isn't much we can do about it but wait and maybe retest closer to AF

Your dip below coverline looks promising like a implantation dip! FX'd that BFN turns into a BFP closer to af hun :hugs: I'm tempted to go to Target later and get a FRER just for shits and giggles because i love tormenting myself.:dohh:

View attachment 973423

I say that is definitely a bfp!!! Its not even a squinter or nothing. I would retest after a big hold lol but I have a bit of a poas problem lol

Thanks Nika but I get a similar dip every lp cycle so not reading too much into it. I often get spotting 3-4 days prior to AF starting so will keep an eye out for that since AF is due on Tuesday according to FF though it might be out by a day or two

I think I can see something too! definitely retest! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->