Where are November 2016 testers??

I'm getting the urge to test, 10dpo tomorrow. WWYD?

My opk is darker again today so i think I will definitely o in the next 2 days which is exciting!!! Hubby is on night shift so we will dtd today if we get a chance but if not hopefully the one yesterdy will be enough. I have really short surges so I have been testing 3 times a day for opk I am going to guess tomorrow afternoon I will get a positive.
I am going away with my family on the 18th and its my 30th I cant decide if I was to fall pregnant if I would want to tell them then or try and find some excuse as to why im not drinking and then annpunce it on christmas day??? I dont know what excuse would be believable enough for them to accept I wasnt drinking any suggestions if we are lucky enough to get our bfp this month?

Kirstiedenman - Positive Thoughts! I am in the same predicament. It is DH 40th birthday and I am throwing him a surprise party and I am hoping for a BFP a few days before the party and trying to decide if I surprise him at the party or make it more intimate with just him and I. Isn't it so crazy how we envision how these things will roll out. Just hope it isn't all in vain.

I vote for Christmas Day! You can say something like, I gave up drinking for the month because of all the drinking that is going to happen over Christmas break?

So ewcm is clearing up now . & opks still negative now . I can't wait to temp in the morning but really don't wanna get my hopes up . I just feel like these opks are setting me up for excitement thinking I O'd but I really didn't :( but I've been in my head too much I think . Hopefully the temp rises in the morning !

Pennies - I would test ! 80% of women have a bfp by 10dpo :)

Kirstie - you could pretend to drink haha . I'm pretty sure I've done it before .put something not alcoholic in your cup and no one would be the wiser ;)

Pretty sure I o'd like 5 days later than I thought I did :(
Did a FRER today and BFN.
My cycles used to be 28 days exactly but since AF has come back since having my LO they have gotten longer and now seem to be about 35 days :( Still BF him.
At 6dpo I took an OPK which was pos and darker than I've ever seen. Should have BD then :(
So pretty sure I'm out but will try and BD over a longer period next time (hard with a 1yo).
It's bittersweet as even though I'm really broody I don't want being PG to make my milk dry up and make DS wean sooner than he would have otherwise. Also I had a section last time and the longer I wait to get PG again the better my chances of VBAC.
Anyway that's it for me :)

Meg - opks can also look positive when pregnant ! That's what happened with dd2 & the opks detected it faster than the frer. Frer didn't show a faint line until 8dpo. But it could also be your hormones just being whacky . Bf'ing can cause delays in O or absence of O all together . But either way best of luck to you ! :)

FF screwed my chart up this morning once I put in my temp! First it changed the crosshair from solid at cd 17, to dotted at cd 24! So I went back and changed the one crazy low temp I had up to the alternate temp I'd recorded that morning, and boom, FF moves my crosshairs to being solid and on cd18. Which actually makes more sense than cd17 going by my other symptoms anyway, so I'm going with it. It does mean I'm only 9dpo now, not 10! Lol.

My ICs arrived this morning, and a bfn. But I still early! Lol

Meg - opks can also look positive when pregnant ! That's what happened with dd2 & the opks detected it faster than the frer. Frer didn't show a faint line until 8dpo. But it could also be your hormones just being whacky . Bf'ing can cause delays in O or absence of O all together . But either way best of luck to you ! :)
Oh thank you :)
I have since taken opks and they are stark white, negative.
Yes I think my hormones are whacky coz of BF :)

Hello ladies! Sounds like a lot of ya are either in the TWW or waiting for the O. It's so cool we can all join in together like this and be each other's support and sanity LOL. I'm just getting over my AF from last month's MC and can't wait to be able to try again this cycle. Sadly that means I've got a LONG time to wait, but I'll stick around and read up and chip in with ya'll. Rooting for those BFPs for all the ladies wanting to have that Christmas reveal! FX for yas!

Kirstiedenman - Positive Thoughts! I am in the same predicament. It is DH 40th birthday and I am throwing him a surprise party and I am hoping for a BFP a few days before the party and trying to decide if I surprise him at the party or make it more intimate with just him and I. Isn't it so crazy how we envision how these things will roll out. Just hope it isn't all in vain.

I vote for Christmas Day! You can say something like, I gave up drinking for the month because of all the drinking that is going to happen over Christmas break?

Ooo how exciting and what an amazing present that will be my fingers are crossed for you!!
We have already planned a girls night out eith my mum sister and aunty while we are away but I could maybe say I am on medication that im not aloud to drink on??? I would love to keep it a surprise until christmas if we were to be so lucky as to fall pregnant now, omg the thought of it makes me soooo excited!!this will be our last baby and 2nd and last home birth and the thought of those things give me so much joy yet so much sadness

Tested this morning, bfn

Not sure if I am actually 10dpo as I don't track ovulation so am just going by what my app said was my most fertile day, so of course I could be totally wrong!

App says to test on the 6th with af predicted on the 9th so not sure if I should just wait it out for af now??

7dpp.. temp dip this morning (quiet low too. I'm freezing!), and extreme cramps today. Bfn this morning so be interesting to see if this is implantation now. I'm also in a very touchy mood. Blah!

Here's my chart and opk's today. I have no idea what is going on. But my DH is away till tomorrow sooooo who know if I even have a shot anymore this month.

So frustrated.

Attachments

• IMG_9291.jpg
    IMG_9291.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9290.jpg
    IMG_9290.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 6
Thejoie- mine is also confusing this month :(
I did get somewhat of a temp spike and if it stays up tomorrow and Friday it will confirm O ... God please .. I cannot handle much more of these crazy temps and opks this month ! lol I think I did O yesterday because my temp went up today and my ewcm started to go away yesterday . Here's my opks and chart . I think the wondfos are negative .. they just must be more sensitive than my other pink ones . These opks are from Thursday - today .. I obviously took 2 or 3 some days haha . But the faded out ones are from yesterday which is why I think I may have O'd yesterday .

Attachments

• IMG_1155.jpg
    IMG_1155.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 9
9dpo.. waiting until Saturday at 12dpo to test but I'm already cramping and moody. Typical af symptoms and not past pregnancy symptoms. Just want this cycle over with!!! I think we need a break.

Also.. anyone else notice the new layout for the website?

Thejoie- mine is also confusing this month :(
I did get somewhat of a temp spike and if it stays up tomorrow and Friday it will confirm O ... God please .. I cannot handle much more of these crazy temps and opks this month ! lol I think I did O yesterday because my temp went up today and my ewcm started to go away yesterday . Here's my opks and chart . I think the wondfos are negative .. they just must be more sensitive than my other pink ones . These opks are from Thursday - today .. I obviously took 2 or 3 some days haha . But the faded out ones are from yesterday which is why I think I may have O'd yesterday .

I know! That's what I keep thinking... please stay high temperature... please!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->