Where are November 2016 testers??

Flyingduster- I definitely see something!!

Aphy- your chart looks great!! I'm gonna keep hoping for you

AFM- My temp went up this morning but I tested and BFN. I knew I shouldn't test but I've just been feeling pregnant lately. I had a horrible headache last night that felt like a hormone headache i get when pregnant. Still bloated, still have creamy CM but I'll wait to test again until 10 dpo to see if anything has changed. Feeling a little down right now.

Have a look at my chart too; my temp went up at 7dpo, I tested a stark white negative at 9dpo. I've been having headaches when I don't normally ever get headaches. Its not a strong BFP this morning at 12dpo so even if I'd tested yesterday it may have been bfn! Don't give up yeeeet

I am also 10dpo Nika and also caved and tested again this morning with a CB digital with weeks indicator (only brand that is 10miu here by us) and got the bfn again so also feeling quite down. Guess there isn't much we can do about it but wait and maybe retest closer to AF
Same as above, my test would have been negative two days ago I'm sure! So don't loose hope yet!!!!

Thanks all, I am quietly hopeful. I am pretty confident it is a BFP, I'm juuuuuust not 110% yet cos it is light, and I am early. But I have hope it'll get darker in the coming days. I might POAS again later tonight, but I'll definitely do another in the morning, and every morning till it's as clear as day. Then I'll do the less sensitive one I have that my old midwife gave me, and if that's a clear positive, I'll take it back to my midwife and book in!

Eeeeeeee!

I say that's a definite bfp! yay! FX it gets darker!
AfM, bfn again today, feeling down but looking forward to my next cycle and hopefully getting a xmas bfp x

Thanks all, I am quietly hopeful. I am pretty confident it is a BFP, I'm juuuuuust not 110% yet cos it is light, and I am early. But I have hope it'll get darker in the coming days. I might POAS again later tonight, but I'll definitely do another in the morning, and every morning till it's as clear as day. Then I'll do the less sensitive one I have that my old midwife gave me, and if that's a clear positive, I'll take it back to my midwife and book in!

Eeeeeeee!

Oh hun I got goosebumps after reading your post! I'm so hopeful for you!:happydance::cloud9:

Thanks for the reassurance duster! I just bought 3 FRER at Target and I m DYING to test but I know that it would be a waste so I'm going to try to hold out as long as I can. I'm going to wait and see what my temps do over the next couple days. We might go wine tasting tomorrow or Sunday so I'd kind of like to know before then, but I know they live off the yolk sac for the first few weeks and I'm not going to be getting drunk!:haha:

I'm now 7 days late with my last BFN on 10/28 at 4 days late. Since the nurse thinks I may have just not O'd last month and I don't want to miss my window for this month, I'm looking at this as CD7 and will probably start testing for O in the next couple days. I will also do one more pg test this Friday 11/4 (11 days late) just in case I O'd late last cycle and have a late BFP, though I'm not getting my hopes up at this point and trying to look forward to this month's cycle.

My next AF is due 11/21 so I guess I will be testing twice this month, 11/4 and 11/22 as long as AF doesn't arrive first.

Anon - I'm wondering if I will be like you and just get my AF really late this month:( Regardless, I will trudge on until I get that BFP!

Hi Yoomee, just popping in here to ask a question. Is it normal to just no ov sometimes? I am 12 days late with 4 BFN and no signs of AF or pregnancy. I'm about to turn 30 so not sure if it's just getting into my thirties that is causing irregularities or what but didn't think that was normal to just not O. Has that happened to you before? Seems like your nurse seems to think it's no big deal? I'm freaking out over here not knowing what's going on with my cycle! It's driving me insane!

Also, I think I might join you ladies. I am 12 days late for AF, no idea when I O'd as I am not TTC. Very highly unlikely that I am pregnant but here is the quick story. I missed my AF, tested BFN on days 5, 7 and 8 after expected AF. All BFN. THEN on the night of my 8th day late, me and DH dtd and he did not pull out like we always do because I figured I am either already pregnant or AF is about to come any day now. Not sure why I suggested we do that! I was thinking if we dtd it might induce my AF. Now, since I don't know when or if I O'd this month, I have no idea where I'm at in my cycle and still no sign of AF or anything at all. I have a dr. appointment on Nov. 15th so I might try one more test on the 13th since that would be 14 days after we last dtd, in case I O'd late and happened to O around the time we dtd unprotected. Hope that made sense! Baby dust to all of you ladies!

Hi Yoomee, just popping in here to ask a question. Is it normal to just no ov sometimes? I am 12 days late with 4 BFN and no signs of AF or pregnancy. I'm about to turn 30 so not sure if it's just getting into my thirties that is causing irregularities or what but didn't think that was normal to just not O. Has that happened to you before? Seems like your nurse seems to think it's no big deal? I'm freaking out over here not knowing what's going on with my cycle! It's driving me insane!

kcheavan- I'm 31 and my cycles have been relatively normal since I got AF back from DD2. I feel pregnant right around my 31st birthday but sadly lost it on 9/11. I know everyone's bodies are different but i really haven't seen a change in my cycles since i was trying to conceive DD1.:shrug:

Also, I'm pretty sure the night I told DH not to pull out even thought I could feel I was ovulating, was the night we conceived the MC i had. But I was very horny and it was my birthday and I didn't want to stop.:haha::blush:

I have heard that it's common to have one cycle a year where you miss AF, but since I've been off BC I've never missed a period other than when I was pregnant. Before when I was on BC i never missed a period.:shrug:

@Flyingduster that is very clear 2 lines, have you re tested?

@Aphy clear blue digitals are not really that sensitive so you still have time

Loveme and TTC- Thank you ladies for the input on PCOS! It runs in my family and I've been checked for it every year but am pretty paranoid about it since I started TTC. If this one ends up being a BFN I will definitely go for a doctor's appt. I've been having very real, consistent symptoms (left ovary pain most notably!). And TTC, I've also been SUPER emotional. I cried getting my 5 yr old brother on the bus even though I've done it 30+ times. Cried about 3 more times yesterday. Someone shoot me lol

Flyingduster- Yay!! That's an awesome line. Please post if you do another!!

Well i tested this morning with FMU and it was a SUPER faint positive after a couple minutes. But then I looked at it again about an hour later and it looks like an evap line so I don't know what to think now. My temp dropped again so I have no idea what's going on. I'll possibly test again tomorrow, but I'm feeling very confused and hopeful today. Hope everyone else is having a good day!

Temp remained constant today.
My opk looked postive, but my digital was negative...
I think I'm close to officially being able say I'm in the TWW

Attachments

• IMG_9331.jpg
    IMG_9331.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 6
Nikalicious, hoping that faint line grows!!!!!

Thanks all! It's a touch darker this morning compared to last night. Maybe. But then it's hard to compare to dry tests, and it's only been 12 hours when it can take 72 to double, so I'll just keep testing probably morning and night... Haha

image.jpg

Nikalicious, hoping that faint line grows!!!!!

Thanks all! It's a touch darker this morning compared to last night. Maybe. But then it's hard to compare to dry tests, and it's only been 12 hours when it can take 72 to double, so I'll just keep testing probably morning and night... Haha

View attachment 973541

Those lines definitely look darker!!:happydance: FX'd they keep at it.

I feel like in a weird place of not knowing what's going on because of the possible evap. I'll post a pic if I can, but it's SO hard to tell.:shrug: I guess I'll have to wait to see what tomorrow brings.:coffee:

Temp remained constant today.
My opk looked postive, but my digital was negative...
I think I'm close to officially being able say I'm in the TWW

Yay Thejoie! Hoping your finally in the TWW!:happydance:

Here is the test. It's really hard to tell.:wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_20161105_081717.jpg
    IMG_20161105_081717.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 23
Those are sooo hard to read early!! There have been so many complaints about them... good luck guys! Fx!!!

Was due on 1st... still nothing.... still cramping. still negative ( didn't get positives until 10 days late with my boys) but its soooooo frustrating! x

I can't really see anything on that nikalicious, and I've heard a lot of complaints about indents on those curved ones too!!! Ugh, how frustrating!!! Here's hoping it gets darker for us both!!

I feel like shit. I'm hoping its stupid early preg hormones, but maybe it's just germs. im not gonna test tonight, but I'll test again tomorrow morning.

Still very mild cramping here and nothing else. Wanting to test again but had a no at 9 days past af so don't want to see another no and be disappointed again. Trying to wait until Nov 13th. I'm now two weeks late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->