Where are November 2016 testers??

Hi! My husband and I just started trying last month. I have a history of irregular (and very long!) cycles, and I was on the pill for nearly a decade. I actually still haven't had my first period since getting off, but I have been testing for ovulation through cheap strips and also Clearblue Advanced Digital OPK. I got a solid smiley face on 10/31, which means my peak fertility. My husband and I have intercourse everyday (sorry, TMI), so I know I at least didn't miss the window! I'm just a little worried about my fertility. My ovaries have been going through mad cramping this week! I like to tell myself it means something is cooking, but the logical side of me knows that this must just be an effect of ovulation. Anyway, fingers crossed! So happy to find this forum. Baby dust to all!

With peace and love,
Kate

10dpo now, nice hiiiiigh temps still, feeling ok about it all and quietly hopeful but not crazy obsessed right now. Happy to wait to test again after yesterday's bfn.

Hey Ladies....I do this to myself literally every month and it always ends in disappoint but I can't stop! I am a POAS addict!! Today I am 6dpo (approximate as I only use opks and do not temp) I experienced cramping a couple nights ago and had cm with a light brown tinge to it yesterday. I've also had a headache from 1 dpo onwards which could be completely unrelated but I almost never get headaches so it was a bit weird. I decided to try testing on a cheapie today just for fun and not expecting anything. Well i see a line now, which appeared in the 3 minute window and it definitely has color in it.

I don't know what to think because I think it's too early for a bfp isn't it?! I've been burned by indent lines so many times I have no trust in these tests. Going to try to test again tomorrow with fmu. I said I would wait until Friday but no way that's going to happen!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 20
Sara,I can see that line but can't see if it has color but I really really hope it does for you! It's possible you O'd earlier than what you thought which could be why you potentially getting such an early ?bfp...fx for you and can't wait to see your future tests!

3 days late, no positive test, but lots of cramping tonight so i think I'm out :( xxx

Hey Ladies....I do this to myself literally every month and it always ends in disappoint but I can't stop! I am a POAS addict!! Today I am 6dpo (approximate as I only use opks and do not temp) I experienced cramping a couple nights ago and had cm with a light brown tinge to it yesterday. I've also had a headache from 1 dpo onwards which could be completely unrelated but I almost never get headaches so it was a bit weird. I decided to try testing on a cheapie today just for fun and not expecting anything. Well i see a line now, which appeared in the 3 minute window and it definitely has color in it.

I don't know what to think because I think it's too early for a bfp isn't it?! I've been burned by indent lines so many times I have no trust in these tests. Going to try to test again tomorrow with fmu. I said I would wait until Friday but no way that's going to happen!!

I can def see that. Fingers crossed that it stays getting darker x

Bit upset, I had to take out my nipple piercing. I couldn't stand the pain any more. This better be a bfp symptom and not my body being an ass. Cause if not I'm gonna be raging! Temp back up tonight, uterus is stabby with plenty of cramps. Boobs sore in the armpit area....

2ww ur killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that looks positive to me :flower:

CD 27, BFN. No symptoms that aren't the same as stupid AF symptoms too. :( A little crampy/bloaty here and there, and started breaking out. Blahhhh.

That looks like a bfp! :happydance::happydance:

Soooooo temperature is at at all time low today for me after a spike yesterday.... DH is coming home so definitely BD today. I don't think I ovulated yet....

Thejoie-how long are your cycles usually ? It doesn't look like you O'd yet to me either . What is your cm like today ? Will you be taking another Opk ? Good luck to you !

I'm not sure about cycle length... I had an iud till the end of Sept. I was spotting monthly and the last 6 months of having my iud and that was every 30 days. My first real cycle after removal was 25 days. Who knows?!?!
CM is watery but not as much as it was over the weekend.
Yes- I'm gonna do it at 10-11

For me , it took about 3 months for things to return to normal after bc . My cycles went from 23 to 24 to 28 days which is what I typically was before bc . I think I may have been O'ing those first couple of cycles but I think my LP was too short to sustain a pregnancy at the time because I think I was O'ing around cd13-14 which would have given me a 9-10 day lp. I'm not sure . Let us know what your opk looks like ! :)

AFM- my temp was still higher today which is good! Just gotta wait till tmw to really confirm O !

Thanks for your replies!! I tested again this morning with an frer and it was a bfn, so either the test yesterday was faulty or it was more sensitive. I'm not panicking yet only 7 dpo. Going to test again at 9dpo and report back this weekend.

Well ladies, I'm out this month. AF is here. I'll be keeping an eye out and fingers crossed for some BFP for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->