Where are November 2016 testers??

Sorry to those of you that have got bfns, sending you lots of positive vibes for next month xx

I got my crosshairs this morning officially 3dpo woohoo!! Thejoie looks like we will be testing at the same time :)
I am not going to start symptom spotting until 6dpo apart from the cramps that have not left since 0 day.
Eekkk im pretty excited!!!

Yay!!! I'm trying to stay mentally strong! I feel no different and am going to trrrryyyyy to not read into everything too much. But I know from last month how hard that is!!

Oh god yes it is so hard not to read into everything. With all of my pregnancies I had ib and I just had that instinct I was pregnant from about 8dpo that and I have had hg with every oregnancy so the minute that littlw bean has implanted I start throwing up. I dont know why I symptom spot every month as if I was pregnant I would definitely know lol but its just to hard not to get your hopes up :)

Hey ladies .. I got a major dip this morning . It's def . Not AF coming.. could it be implantation dip at 5dpo?! My chart is in my signature

It's definitely possible!!! Did you temp at the same time? Sometimes that can cause the variable too but I know when I was stalking charts people would dip a bit early at 5dpo!!

Yep temped at the same time ! It shows a couple open dots on my chart because sometimes I go back to sleep and log it later on when I wake back up haha .
I am also feeling very crampy today and my cervix has been high and soft since O .. it hasn't gone back down like they say it's supposed to .. idk if that's a sign or not ? & cm is very thick & heavy when I check my cervix . It is very lotion like . Sorry tmi ! Lol . Hoping these are good signs but still not trying to get my hopes up

I'm lost on days ha I think I'm 10dpo. I'm not temping or charting tho just going on cramps/cm. still bfn and tbh I feel not preg. Bar the odd cramp when I stand up too quick I'm grand! Expecting I'm not preg, but not giving up hope just yet

Still no update for me ladies, other than no AF, cramping, lots of white discharge to the point I thought I came on... and feeling a little sick. Boobs feeling tender but I dont know I'm reading into it now. x

So very strange but just went to the toilet and I had some brown on my underwear and brown mixed in with cm. I hate when cycles completely throw you off with something out of the ordinary :shrugs:

Okay so I'm kinda freaking out. I tested this morning around 2am and I promised I wouldn't test until 14days post trigger. but my boobs were on fire and had a stomach ache kinda like when I was pregnant before. the test was faint but can clearly see its positive. today after me and DH BD I started spotting and then now I have cramping boobs are still on fire, nausea dizziness. ive never had bleeding before AF is due Never and I'm not due until the 9th its only 11dpo. does anyone have a clue if this is normal. how can I have HCG in my system and I'm bleeding :wacko: I tested again and still positive :dohh:

1st is 2am second is 2pm no hold on both

ps sorry its sideways

Attachments

• IMG_9472.jpg
    IMG_9472.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9473.jpg
    IMG_9473.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 24
I cant see any line in those pics hun but it may just be a bad pic.
I can shed some light on the bleeding and being pregnant thought, I have ib with all 3 of my pregnancies the first I bled on and off for the first 17 weeks 2nd until 23 weeks and 3rd right until the day he was born! My 3rd was because I had a small placental abruption thought but the others were due to a subchorionic haematoma pretty much a blood clot in the uterus created by implantation I believe

Hey ladies .. I got a major dip this morning . It's def . Not AF coming.. could it be implantation dip at 5dpo?! My chart is in my signature

It's definitely possible!!! Did you temp at the same time? Sometimes that can cause the variable too but I know when I was stalking charts people would dip a bit early at 5dpo!!

Yep temped at the same time ! It shows a couple open dots on my chart because sometimes I go back to sleep and log it later on when I wake back up haha .
I am also feeling very crampy today and my cervix has been high and soft since O .. it hasn't gone back down like they say it's supposed to .. idk if that's a sign or not ? & cm is very thick & heavy when I check my cervix . It is very lotion like . Sorry tmi ! Lol . Hoping these are good signs but still not trying to get my hopes up

It's so hard to predict what is going to go on... today I had EWCM... I very rarely see EWCM!! I was so confused... but I googled and apparently it can happen after O sometimes. Weird. I'm not sure what is normal and what is good and bad anymore!! I can't wait to see what your temp is going to do tomorrow!

@farmgirl that's what I was thinking. I've just never experienced it before so was kinda freaking out

@kirstie thanks for your reply the lines are clear in person not easy to capture in pictures. I'll just try and have blood done tomorrow.

@kirstie thanks for your reply the lines are clear in person not easy to capture in pictures. I'll just try and have blood done tomorrow.

FX for you hun :happydance: I had IB with my son, when that happened I knew I must be pregnant.

AFM I had some brown/red when I wiped this morning so I guess AF is coming :(

The joie - I don't even know anymore either ! Lol. I am feeling very crampy today which I did with my other pregnancies also so I hope it's a good sign !

Iloveme- I don't see a line either hun . Keep trying to test tomorrow and the next day and hopefully the lines get darker . If you have bleeding it could be IB but if that's the case you wouldn't have a bfp yet . However , I will say that with both of my pregnancies I had spotting after implantation and a bfp . Just once each time and it was both just a couple days after my bfp . Doctors said it was fine .. & babies ended up being fine . They said not everyone releases blood right away . It can hang out for a couple days before exiting and would be dark brown (old blood ) fingers crossed for you!

Wow, Yomee I wish I could be as calm about it as you are. You are right, I know it's probably just a weird thing but my mind won't let it go. I keep symptom spotting and wanting to test again! Sounds like we are on the same cycle though. I was due for AF 10/23 and now due for AF 11/21 according to my cycle tracking app. I've never missed a period except the one time I was pregnant with my son. I guess I should just accept that I missed Ov for some reason and count this as cycle day 14. I don't feel like I'm Oving right now though and if I calculated from when my period should have arrived, I'd be Oving again right about now. I hate not knowing where I am in my cycle! I won't really be able to tell until I get AF I guess. I'm not tracking ov or using opk or anything as I'm not actively ttc.

lol I was a wreck the first week, but now I'm just tying to wait it out. I haven't spotted at all. I spotted for 5 days a week before AF was supposed to get here. At first I thought it was implantation bleeding, then thought it was ovulation bleeding. Now I have no clue! I've been taking ov tests but no positive yet. Hopefully soon, so I at least know I'm ovulating. In any case, I guess AF is due for us in a couple weeks so we will at least know something soon:)

A bit more light light brown spotting this afternoon and really bad cramps and stabbing in my cervix I have no idea what is going on this cycle lol. My cervix is high medium and closed with a mix between creamy and watery cm.

I don't know much about cervical positions, but if that spotting turns red I'd call your doctor immediately. I wish I could tell you what's going on😕

Alright sooooo now I really dont know whats going on and either I am really unlucky with evaps on tests or I am actually pregnant and I ovulated alot earlier which is weird. So af for me was really strange this cycle it was super super light but it was only my second pp period so what evs that could be the reason anyway I had ew and watery cm like a day after my bleeding/spotting stopped. I have been temping but my kids have been sick so some days I was up at 3:30am and 5am so my temps are a bit all over the place. Anyway when I noticed the spotting this morning I took an opk and it was almost positive probably the strongest I have had though maybe I am going to o late but my temp is high and my cervix is closed skip forward my hpts came in the mail just now and I took one a faint line came up straight away like within a minute I have no idea what to think!!!! I am going to test again in the morning if I am pregnant this is possibly the weirdest conception I have heard of and had lol
If im not I truely am sending myself crazy! I took an opk at the same time and it was pretty much positive, this whole situation is freaking me out!!! It was also a 25milu as well im tempted to send hubby for an frer but will wait until I test tomorrow morning. Holy shit sorry for thw language but this excites me as hubby is just about to take a job that means he is away for a month and home for 6 days so our chances will be super super limited.

I can't wait to hear tomorrow!!! FX and good luck! I just ordered a box of 50 opks and 20 hpts that should come in on Wednesday. Maybe I'll take a cheapie just for thrills:)

Thats what I ordered for this month those were the opks I was using but I found the hpts to have dints in them where the test line should be.
I am soo fricken excited but at the same time trying to tame myself as I am suppose to be 3dpo but with the spotting today and all the rest I just feel the same as I have with my other 3 and thought somwthing doesnt seem right.

I tried to upload photos but they wont show oh well hopefully have a good pic tomorrow

Hows everyone else going???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->