• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where are November 2016 testers??

Haha thanks ladies. I don't mind bfn. I'm gonna test tomorrow morning since it's Halloween.

Haha thanks ladies. I don't mind bfn. I'm gonna test tomorrow morning since it's Halloween.
I'm going to test today at 7dpo LOL....... I'm not exactly sure when I O'd so I'm convincing myself I O'd 2 days earlier and might get a BFP haha! Doubt it.

I think I'm finally close to ovulating!! Opk looks dark today!! Last month I got a postive opk on CD13 and 14 and today I'm CD12 so right on track!! Gonna make sure to BD the next 3-4 days to make sure we catch that egg in case I ovulate late. Hopefully we manage to get our BFP for our birthdays

It's evening of Halloween here, but it's not really celebrated here so no biggie. It has been my sons birthday though so it's been a nice day!!!

I'm gonna be catch FMU tomorrow and hoping my ICs arrive so I can test it... Haha. 1st nov!

It's evening of Halloween here, but it's not really celebrated here so no biggie. It has been my sons birthday though so it's been a nice day!!!

I'm gonna be catch FMU tomorrow and hoping my ICs arrive so I can test it... Haha. 1st nov!

Good luck! I had IC's arrive this morning and ripped it open to use one with FMU I had kept haha. BFN of course, too early. With my son I remember using IC's every day until I got a very faint pos at 12dpo. I then went to get more expensive tests which showed very dark positives... Makes me think I shouldn't just rely on IC's.

I know I'm supposed to wait until tomorrow to test but I caved and POAS this morning.

I feel like there is a little dye hanging out where the positive line should be. What do you all think?
https://i64.tinypic.com/14x0a48.jpg

Had some cramping last night. Had to sit down for a minute while I was prepping dinner. I can't say they were normal AF cramps but I'm sure Clomid/Ovidrel trigger could cause some different symptoms.

I know I should have held out until at least tomorrow. I feel like my hopes are up.

2much- I'm really bad with those strips. I can never see the faint ones...how many dpo are you?

Waiting to do an opk today. I did one with fmu and it wasn't what I wanted. I need my positive!!!

I would do another one if you have a bunch of them

2much- I'm really bad with those strips. I can never see the faint ones...how many dpo are you?

Waiting to do an opk today. I did one with fmu and it wasn't what I wanted. I need my positive!!!

13dpt, CD 25. So probably 12dpo.

I am holding out until tomorrow morning. I do have a bunch of Wondfos and one pricier one leftover, but I'm holding out on that one until I really want to confirm lol.

Well ladies .. looks like I didn't confirm O after all . My temp was .3 lower this morning . Ewcm is still there and cervix is still HOS. :wacko: I read O can happen 48 hours after your first pos OPK which for me will be around 1pm today . I'm just really hoping my ewcm goes away soon and temps go back on the rise and opks start fading :thumbsup:
I updated my chart to only include my 6am temps. Sometimes I would forget and temp at 11am after a nap so I just wanted it to be accurate as possible even if it's fewer temps .
I've been having dull achey pains on my right side all morning . Like my flank area all the way around to my front . Basically my side . What does O pains feel like for those of you that have them?

Attachments

• IMG_1143.jpg
    IMG_1143.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 2
add me to november 5th. but ive been doing this so long i just don't think it will ever happen honestly.

I am holding out until tomorrow morning. I do have a bunch of Wondfos and one pricier one leftover, but I'm holding out on that one until I really want to confirm lol.

You have so much more will power than me to hold on gl hope you get a more clear result tomorrow

I'm now 7 days late with my last BFN on 10/28 at 4 days late. Since the nurse thinks I may have just not O'd last month and I don't want to miss my window for this month, I'm looking at this as CD7 and will probably start testing for O in the next couple days. I will also do one more pg test this Friday 11/4 (11 days late) just in case I O'd late last cycle and have a late BFP, though I'm not getting my hopes up at this point and trying to look forward to this month's cycle.

My next AF is due 11/21 so I guess I will be testing twice this month, 11/4 and 11/22 as long as AF doesn't arrive first.

Anon - I'm wondering if I will be like you and just get my AF really late this month:( Regardless, I will trudge on until I get that BFP!

You have so much more will power than me to hold on gl hope you get a more clear result tomorrow

Ugh, so I ended up using it. Stark negative. Trying not to get hopes down since it's early (12dpo) and not FMU...

2much- hang in there... when is AF due??

Just did another opk with a 3 hr hold and it's darker than this morning but still negative. Gonna do it again at like 5pm

Last month- I got my positive at 8pm!! Lol!! I'm not giving up!!

2much- hang in there... when is AF due??

Just did another opk with a 3 hr hold and it's darker than this morning but still negative. Gonna do it again at like 5pm

Last month- I got my positive at 8pm!! Lol!! I'm not giving up!!

AF due 11/3. Sometimes she comes a few days early, but hopefully not.

Well I got yet another positive opk this afternoon . Hoping today is finally O day .

Got my cross hairs today to confirm o this past Friday. I'm now cd3 and trying to not symptom spot too much!! Fx for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->