• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where are November 2016 testers??

Hey Girlz Heyyy!!! :haha: I'm in my TWW and wanted some buddies to identify with!! Im on CD20 5dpo and Af is set to arrive Nov 9th!! This is my 3rd cycle ttc and this cycle we used PreSeed! FX it worked!! Symptoms so far: terrible gas pains (could be from from O) along with Sore Nips. My birthday is coming up Nov13th so I'm really hoping to give DF a gift for MY bday!! lol I cant wait to see the look on his face. I have 3 girls from a previous relationship and this will be his very 1st baby! Baby Dust to all of us trying! Feel free to add me if you'd like to chat..

Well ladies .. looks like I didn't confirm O after all . My temp was .3 lower this morning . Ewcm is still there and cervix is still HOS. :wacko: I read O can happen 48 hours after your first pos OPK which for me will be around 1pm today . I'm just really hoping my ewcm goes away soon and temps go back on the rise and opks start fading :thumbsup:
I updated my chart to only include my 6am temps. Sometimes I would forget and temp at 11am after a nap so I just wanted it to be accurate as possible even if it's fewer temps .
I've been having dull achey pains on my right side all morning . Like my flank area all the way around to my front . Basically my side . What does O pains feel like for those of you that have them?
Ugh what a fake out! Haha. Your ovaries are way down low in your pelvis almost, so my suspected O pains are right down at my hip rather than up around my belly.
The hormone responsible for O can fluctuate and the surge doesn't always mean you'll O, but here's hoping you're about to!!!!

I'm now 7 days late with my last BFN on 10/28 at 4 days late. Since the nurse thinks I may have just not O'd last month and I don't want to miss my window for this month, I'm looking at this as CD7 and will probably start testing for O in the next couple days. I will also do one more pg test this Friday 11/4 (11 days late) just in case I O'd late last cycle and have a late BFP, though I'm not getting my hopes up at this point and trying to look forward to this month's cycle.

My next AF is due 11/21 so I guess I will be testing twice this month, 11/4 and 11/22 as long as AF doesn't arrive first.

Anon - I'm wondering if I will be like you and just get my AF really late this month:( Regardless, I will trudge on until I get that BFP!
So have you spotted or anything to think you're on a new cycle now? Even anovulatory cycles still generally spot and shed the megre lining before re starting I think? Regardless, wishing you luck!!!

Ugh, so I ended up using it. Stark negative. Trying not to get hopes down since it's early (12dpo) and not FMU...
Big hugs, it's still early! Some don't implant till now!!

Afm, I caught my FMU this morning, now hoping my ICs arrive today! Haha.

Happy haloween ladies x I'm exhausted, been a long day with my other 3 kids. Feeling pretty bloated right now, feel like I've just picked all day at crap! I'm out of tests until tomorrow and having withdrawals already ����

Symptoms today are still my nipples and getting dizzy when walking back into a packed room.6dpo today, I swear my test had a shadow on it this morning but again outside the time frame. Here's hoping when I test on Wednesday it's appeared ha

Can I join you all? This is our first month TTC, currently at CD27, 8dpo...waiting to test is driving me mad!

Hey ladies, jumping back in! I O'd early this month! Usually I O on CD20 but I O 3 days early so i'm currently 3DO! I caught a bug from my older daughter who is in school. So I've had a horrible sore throat and congested for the last 3 days. I'm super tired today and yesterday, but that could be from the sickness. Hoping is a good sign though! It seems like all our cycles are being weird the last month!:wacko:

So you'll ladies appreciate this- we tried Pre-seed this month and my youngest daughter got a hold of it somehow and emptied out 75% of it!! I was so upset. Oh well! At least there was enough to make it through this cycle. Hoping I wont have to order any more :) :haha:

Who is testing first tomorrow?!!!:happydance:

Hey yall! Thought I'd check in. I'm 7 dpo tonight and have tested yet thankfully lol with halloween I go all out with costumes homemade so that's probably why I have been able to resist temptation. How are yall?

I am currently 8dpo (I think) and have already taken a couple tests.....bfn of course but still disappointing. I might try a FRER tomorrow :)

@ flyingduster - I spotted from CD21-26, one nurse thought it could be a late O (which is why she's having me test again this Friday). The other nurse said it could be a sign of low progesterone. Who knows! Yeah, not getting any bleeding is so odd and makes charting difficult! Hopefully I'll know more on Friday:)

I originally posted on the first page but had a bit of a break from bnb as I was becoming obsessed with my cycle a little to much! I see a few of you are testing which is exciting fx for a bfp for all you ladies!!!
I am currently on cd 11 and I am getting close to o my opks are starting to get dark and if my cycle goes back to my pre pregnancy (im 9 months pp) then I usually ovulate day 13 or 14 which seems about right. Hubby and I dtd today we are swaying towards girl after 3 boys but would be just as blessed to have another little mr. I think we will dtd again tomorrow and then that is it for my fertile period and keep our fingers crossed :) it is kind of perfect timing if I o in the next 3 days as I am going away on the 18th so I will be ready to test before we go and can surprise my family on the holiday.

CD26, here we are. First official day to test. BFN. Feeling disappointed but it's not over until AF shows.

I'm about to cave and test with like 3rd mu so I know it's going to be negative I don't want to because that will just open the flood gates to more testing and I refuse to buy anymore test. I have 5 IC and 1 clearblue digital

I'm about to cave and test with like 3rd mu so I know it's going to be negative I don't want to because that will just open the flood gates to more testing and I refuse to buy anymore test. I have 5 IC and 1 clearblue digital

Did u test?

Did u test?

Yes I did. BFN as predicted. So here's the story leading up to testing. I swear I felt implantation or at least possible implantation cramps 6 dpo and was fine not testing (thanks to countdown to pregnancy testing statistics by dpo) especially since hcg starts being produced when implantation occurs and then doubbles.. well we all know that process, but that was my though process. Then I got to Googling. Damn you Google and all of your bfp at 8dpo pictures!!!! I swear I'm having Deja vu. Anyways. Since I am a POAS addict I took a lh strip and they've been so light that it's barely a shadow and as you've probably read on my last post I've been obsessing over opk as hpt and the line was darker, I mean definitely not a positive but it was purple and visible so I got excited and took the hot, it was a clinical guard which really only show positive after 10dpo at the very soonest. But what evs. I'm 8dpo, starting to feel like I'm truly out but hey.. the witch has yet to appear and on the bright side I waited until November to test.

Hey! Cd15 here and O day I think. I really wanted to be able to test on the morning of OH birthday 8th Nov but won't be able to. I think I might start testing from 12th at 11dpo.

Hey! Cd15 here and O day I think. I really wanted to be able to test on the morning of OH birthday 8th Nov but won't be able to. I think I might start testing from 12th at 11dpo.

Congrats on your ovulation day!!!
Now the TWW!! Good luck!!

So so tempted to test in the morning at 8dpo using a clear blue digital with weeks estimator (it's the only test here by us that is 10miu). I know I shouldn't but the impulse and urge is strong! Give me strength!

I finally got 2 negative opks today after 3 days of positives and ewcm with no temp raise . Hoping that comes tomorrow so I can stop going crazy !

I'm feeling so run down and moody! Been this way since Sunday. I'm hoping it could be pg and am supposed to test on Friday (11 days late). But it's probably nothing. I'm so over this cycle. I just want my period so I can start over! But....if I happen to be one of those lucky late BFPs, I would be 5 + 1 today...

Just checking in... The tww is killing me this month. I THINK I'm 9dpo today, took a cheapie internet hpt and BFN this morning.

Made me sad but at the same time I've had some stuff like metallic taste in my mouth, cramps, lightning crotch, and lower back ache the past day or two.... But the mind plays tricks as we all know.....

I'll probably test every day from now until af comes. Why deny the urge when I have a billion cheapie tests sitting in my bathroom cabinet waiting to be peed on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->