Where did you NIP today?

I nipped at my poker league tonight (in a sport's bar), at the table while playing, without a cover. :rofl: The guys at the table were joking that it was against the rules.

tesco carpark...nearly as classy as fortnum & mason :haha:

Wow, lots of nip-ing goimg on! Hi to all the new nip-ers lol

I havent been here for a while but today I nip-ed on the bus next to a very inquisitive (and loud!) little boy who wanted to know what I was doing and then asked his mum lots of questions she clearly didn't want to be answering on a crowded bus :rofl:

I think the classiest place I've nip-ed so far is asda cafe :haha:

Yay for all the nipping going on! I can't imagine nipping on the bus (subway for me here) for fear of missing my stop.

i nipped in morrisons cafe :D

i alsoould never feed on a bus, frank tends to faff about and after a feed is always sick which is really messy and it would just be a nightmare...and i would no doubt miss my stop! the bus that gets me out of my village into town is only 15 mins, but frank still decided he wants a feed right there and then so just have to try and distract him until i arrive then run for a seat somewhere! :lol:

I did my personal best nip on Saturday :) On a bench in Hucknall town centre market :haha: I was umming and ahhing about it for a bit, but then Connor started really fussing so just went for it!

in the xray department and blood test cubicle this morning then at fab mums this afternoon x

yesterday i nipped in church and the vicar's house *were sorting my daughters christening*

We nipped at the pediatrician's office today.

hello again!

we nipped yesterday at second cup (coffee shop like starbucks) in a window seat! :rofl: oh well, it was busy and those were the only seats available. i was sitting with a ff mom who looked pretty uncomfortable about the whole thing, but dd was fussing pretty badly and i would rather feed her than have it turn into a full blown meltdown!

awww ladies i was so surprised today i walked into town and maddie was hungry so went into subway for my lunch too :munch: i fed lo and my own face :haha: and then a woman approached me ( me thinking right she ready for a gob full ) i thought she was going to complain:dohh: but actually, she said how wonderful yes that's it WONDERFUL :smug: it was to see me feeding my baby and that i'm a credit to society :blush: i was proper smug :winkwink: thought i'd share my happy nipp-ing moment with you mumma's :winkwink:
:hugs:

I nipped in the middle of my Aunt's yard - and she lives in a busy neighborhood. Lol. It was over an hour drive to get there, and I had like 2 ounces expressed in a bottle for her, but by the time we got there, she was starving and crying, so I got outta the car, plopped my boob out, grabbed the baby out and walked into their house nursing. Lol. My mom was funny, "Virginia! You can't wait until you are INSIDE?!"

i nipped in my doctors surgery today, was going to be brave and try feeding on the bus...at any moment i was expecting him to wake but he didnt longest he had slept on an outing ever i think!

oooh i forgot to say today i saw a woman nip! its the first time i hae seen anyone in my town nip, i have only ever seen one person when i was in london...i was amazed, i gave her a massive smile :D

We nipped today at Breastfeeding group and Sainsburies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->