Where did you NIP today?

We're away for the weekend in Niagara Falls and I plan on nipping tomorrow at the butterfly conservatory (even if she doesn't seem hungry I think I'll offer her the boob, just so I can say I nipped there :rofl:). If it wasn't such crap weather I'd nip while outside looking at the falls too. I'll get back to you all tomorrow and let you know if my plan to nip with the butterflies works out.

have a fun weekend, kari!

i nipped at the store where my dh works this morning... i was driving him before the store opened, and was plannig on running some errands before coming back to the store to pick up a few things when it was open. dh said before leaving the car: "you know that if you need to bf her when you get back to the store you can, eh? i support you 100%" awwwwww..... :):):) she was hungry when i got there so we sat in the garden furniture display!

i nipped at a local cafe whilst eating chocolate cake, mm, mm, sorry about the crumbs Isabel :winkwink:

iv just nursed in my recline eating a bacon & egg sandwich :o) not been out today x

haha, the food i've had to pick out of baby's hair, bean sprouts, the gloopy bit from tomato !

i have to admit in those early day's i rem licking marmalde of maddie's head!!! always dropping stuff on her food anyway's! lol x

Today I nursed in my best friend's husbands "Man Cave". He has a theater couch and hockey prints all over and a big screen tv and all "man" type things and we were watching the hockey game and I just whipped out the boob and fed her...he was mildly flustered that there was a boob in his man cave but he started asking funny questions like "Do they REALLY get bigger????" LOL

We nip'd today.........sitting outside a cafe, walking home through the woods and also on the street in town!!

So we didn't end out nipping today as Clara is absolutely miserable with her teething and cold, so we've stayed in the hotel room all day. I did get quite stircrazy however so I left her with dh and went and lost $60 on slot machines. :rofl:

well done ladies ;) i''m not out nipping today lol got family rd though ( they think nipping is odd) and cant seem to wonder why my lo likes it ) its gold top stupid :haha:

Check me out ladies - yesterday I nipped in Fortnum & Masons! (For those not in the know, it's a very posh food place).

i nipped in the bus station and in a walk in clinic today.:)

...i have mastitis :( they prescribed me antibiotics but they gave me gelatine capsules so i wont take them, i'm so annoyed cos it said on my records i am vegan, so i am just waiting it out in agony until i can make it to the doctors on tuesday :(
sorry for the mini rant!

i nipped in the bus station and in a walk in clinic today.:)

...i have mastitis :( they prescribed me antibiotics but they gave me gelatine capsules so i wont take them, i'm so annoyed cos it said on my records i am vegan, so i am just waiting it out in agony until i can make it to the doctors on tuesday :(
sorry for the mini rant!

:hugs::hugs:

i nipped in the bar next to the restaurant at a family meal at the guide post hotel in bradford x

This week I have NIPped in pizza express, costa & on a bench in a cemetery!

iv nip'd at cheeky monkeys today at my nephews 2nd birthday party lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->