Where did you NIP today?

We nipped at the doctor's office again, for the second day in a row.

i nipped at in asda carpark...definitely going down hill :haha: then in the rest room at work :)

I haven't been out today, LO isn't to well :(

Hope your lo is feeling better soon. Clara's got an ear infection and bronchiolitis, which is why we've nipped at the doctor's office the last two days.

poor clara and nov_30's baby!! feel better soon...

today i nipped at the dinner table at my parent's place... ahha... ava was fussing large and i wanted to eat!! hope my parents didn't mind, that's how i often get dinner down at home.

today i nipped at the dinner table at my parent's place... ahha... ava was fussing large and i wanted to eat!! hope my parents didn't mind, that's how i often get dinner down at home.

Thanks Amy. I nipped at my mil's during dinner back in December. We were having steak and I couldn't cut my meat as a result so my mil cut it up for me so I could still eat. :rofl: I felt like I was 5 again, except for the fact that I had a baby attached to me at the time.

Oh fun thread!
Today I NIPped all around my neighbourhood and while in two different shops.
BUT!
I must brag a little as on Friday I NIPped while x-c skiing. I figure I deserve some sort of La Leche League award for that? :haha:

yesterday I nipped at the bowling alley.

me too, makes life so much easier!

Oh fun thread!
BUT!
I must brag a little as on Friday I NIPped while x-c skiing. I figure I deserve some sort of La Leche League award for that? :haha:

That's incredible!:thumbup: Maybe a little cold on your boobs perhaps?

oooh i forgot to say today i saw a woman nip! its the first time i hae seen anyone in my town nip, i have only ever seen one person when i was in london...i was amazed, i gave her a massive smile :D

yes iv'e seen a few women nip-ping lol and also given a huge smile too :happydance: x

Oh fun thread!
BUT!

That's incredible!:thumbup: Maybe a little cold on your boobs perhaps?

I was pretty warm from skiing, and it was around +6C, so I was good. If I was in our last few cold snaps, I'm not sure if I would have been that hardcore! :)

Asda cafe we had just done our shopping normally LO sleeps while we shop but we left house ealrier than normal as DH had dentist so she wanted feeding before we got home. Bonus though as DH decided to buy us both lunch (well all day breakfast) seeing as we were there

We nip'd loads today....on the train into town, walking to the bank on Threadneedle Street in London during the lunch time rush hour, and then in the Museum of London, where we go our very first negative niping comment.......from a teenage boy who was on a school trip.........why was I surprised - and how silly of me to feel angry about it but the more I breastfeed, the more I realise how our society's attitude towards BFing and the sexualisation of the breast is just so WRONG :wacko:

What did he say Laughing Girl? I'd have asked him if his Mom didn't teach him better manners about not saying anything at all if you have nothing nice to say.

He said (to his mate who must have just said - have you seen that woman.....?)....."yeah, breast feeding, I clocked that, its awful"............
Jesus, we've a long long way to go in this country!

I nip'd at baby massage this morning. There was another young woman there and when she came in and saw me nursing she came and sat next to me and told me (quietly) she was so relieved that someone else in the group was breastfeeding :thumbup: I didn't get as many stares off the FF ladies today :roll:

Laughing girl I would have gone mental! So sad how people view breastfeeding these days, like we are perverts or something :nope: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->