Where did you NIP today?

I nipped in Subway today... This woman was staring at me... Obviously, she was thinking what a beautful baby I've got :D
Then I nipped on the bus home. Was the first time I've BFed on a bus, and it wasn't that bad tbh :haha:

All around the grocery store in the carrier and in the front seat of the car while parked.

We went for a walk today to the library, around the block and to the grocery store and she slept through most of it so I couldn't nip. I kept peeking in at her hoping she'd wake up (especially when we went by parks) so that I could nip as it was a nice sunny day today. Ah well, maybe tomorrow.

Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and Bed bath & beyond. We have had a busy day today!:haha:

They did but we didn't get any b/c her daddy wants her to eat stuff with more nutritional value .:wacko:( I bought 2 things of organic puffs at Target and she loves those, don't tell him that that. :haha: ) Instead we got some fruit and veggies . Going to make some sweet potato swedges tomorrow. :)

i've not NIP in a few days, well done to everyone who has though! xx

i nipp-ed at a friends house,its always kinda akward rd her hubby :blush: but i managed it on more than one occasion :haha: oooh and the laundrette though i'm pretty sure the old man watching me was hoping for me to slip up so he could take a peek :flasher: dirty old man :rofl: well done ladies :thumbup: x

:rofl: That is a dirty old man! Most of my friends hubbies' don't seem to even take notice anymore. Way to go! :thumbup:

We're going to the art gallery tomorrow so I'm going to try and find a painting or sculpture of breastfeeding and nip near it. :haha:

well i nipped today in the bar whilst having lunch with my friend, it was all going well until LO decided to start fussing, so my DD1 decided to show me and LO how to do it...

SO in the middle of the bar she pulls up her dress and sticks piglet (her fav toy) to her boob and goes num num num, look mummy thats how to do it!!!!!:rofl: my friend nearly pissed her self laughing!!!

I don't get as many chances to NIP as I used to now my little girl is into everything, but managed to feed her off to sleep in Starbucks in Birmingham today. She had tired herself out after a trip to the Sea Life Centre!

Walking from the car to the supermarket, and in our parent and toddler group and walking from the shops back to home. It was lovely and warm in London today and it felt SOOOOO good to have the warm sun shining on my boob!!

We've not nipped today, LO is better but from bad latching in the night i have a small blister on my right side and omg ouch :( gonna get some cream tomorrow morning

Tomorrow were going to london so hopefully get to nip on the train and in moorfields eye hospital :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->