Where did you NIP today?

I nip'd at baby massage this morning. There was another young woman there and when she came in and saw me nursing she came and sat next to me and told me (quietly) she was so relieved that someone else in the group was breastfeeding :thumbup: I didn't get as many stares off the FF ladies today :roll:

Laughing girl I would have gone mental! So sad how people view breastfeeding these days, like we are perverts or something :nope: xx

Well, we are aren't we? Must be if we always want to flash our boobs out in public and have something sucking off of them all the time. :wacko: I actually saw someone write this on a comment somewhere else (not BnB - can't remember where though).

everyone pre-formula was obviously a pervert too then!

Idiots xx

everyone pre-formula was obviously a pervert too then!

Idiots xx

its stupid i hate it when people are offened by it, but dont mind staring at pg 3 do they

i nipped at the chapel youth club film night last night - watching Despicable Me. Excellent on both fronts (as it were :haha:)

I nip'd at baby massage this morning. There was another young woman there and when she came in and saw me nursing she came and sat next to me and told me (quietly) she was so relieved that someone else in the group was breastfeeding :thumbup: I didn't get as many stares off the FF ladies today :roll:

Laughing girl I would have gone mental! So sad how people view breastfeeding these days, like we are perverts or something :nope: xx

Yes it is sad, I agree. I am interested to know how and when our culture began to see women's breasts as sex objects - in other cultures they are viewed as what they are - glands used to feed babies. Interesting too that there are flat chested women and men with breasts......and it is still the women that get ogled at and not the men with moobs!

i was nipping in a resturant the other day the guy that gave me my food said do u want me to keep you food under the hot plate thing untill you finish feeding! i was so shocked!!

I fed Angus in BHS cafe today. It's always older women that give me evils!

Today I went with my Mothers Talking group/LLL group to the National Gallery to look at the breastfeeding paintings. It was amazing standing looking at these beautiful works of art depicting women bfing their LOs with a group of women all of whom were breastfeeding their LOs whilst looking at the paintings.

I fed Angus in BHS cafe today. It's always older women that give me evils!

bunchy you so gotta have some of there toffee apple cheese cake :munch: its yummmmmmmmy :haha: i think people love to give evils :dohh: divs i think its the one's that couldn't bf that older grannie gen def have issues :haha: i however nipp-ed in the curry house today :haha: i know i never stop eating:haha:

^aah don't mention cheesecake; its my fave; but off the menu for a few months yet (even tofu 'cheesecake' since soya is a prob also)....

^aah don't mention cheesecake; its my fave; but off the menu for a few months yet (even tofu 'cheesecake' since soya is a prob also)....

Hopefully he outgrows his intolerances early. I was lucky that Clara outgrew her milk protein intolerance at 5 months and wasn't one of the 50% who also had a soy protein intolerance.

I nipped all over town while walking with Tobe in the carrier. :)

am i being mean in not changing what i eat? you ladies seem to have changed is there a reason for you stopping ? how did you pin point what foods etc? i just don't drink too much vodka now:haha: only one or two :haha: :haha:

Kelly, it was easy to give up dairy when Clara had blood in her poop. She always had mucous in her poop so I had cut out most dairy but still ate a little bit of cheese and cream in my coffee, but once I saw blood I was so upset. We went to the doctor the next day and she said to cut out all dairy and look for whey and casein in the ingredients also. Except for the dairy, which was only temporary, I haven't changed my diet otherwise. I still drink coffee and eat spicy foods, etc. And, I eat dairy again as Clara has outgrown her intolerance, so it was only for a few months.

god i would of been scared too :( no sign of blood here thank goodness :) xxx

it was lovely weather today so i nipped on 2 benches and outside at a cafe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"