Where did you NIP today?

I nipped at the sexual health :blush: clinic on Monday :thumbup:
Nipped at costa coffee yesterday, and I've not yet nipped today, but going out for dinner so will probs do it then :)

I did my FIRST NIP yesterday, down by the river on a picnic bench, and there were loads of people around too! :wohoo:

Some old guy walked past me, and kept looking back at me as he walked. Not sure if he disaproved, or just wanted to catch a glimpse of some boob!! :mrgreen:

Well done :thumbup: maybe just caught a glimpse :haha:

nipp-ing is all about the cake now :haha: i go where the nicest cakes are :haha: today was hot fudge cake mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :winkwink: x

hi i nipped at the park today and some kids grandma sat next to me and starting chatting about how she bf her 2 kids in the 70's she was proper having a good peek saying ooh she is enjoying that milk lmao

i nipped in my local supermarket cafe whilst eating a chocolate brownie :)

I nipped today sat at somebody from the councils desk while she talked to me about moving house.

hi i nipped at the park today and some kids grandma sat next to me and starting chatting about how she bf her 2 kids in the 70's she was proper having a good peek saying ooh she is enjoying that milk lmao

Wow! Cool old lady! :thumbup:

I nipped at the Thai restaurant we went to for lunch today. Got to eat yummy green curry while I was at it mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No snacks while nipping today. Did enjoy the breeze while at the park though. ;)

yesterday we went shopping and whilst walking over to tesco lo decided he was hungry i couldnt be bothered to wait so leant up against the wall of tesco and fed lo had a few looks but nobody said anything

I niped in Morrisons cafe today and give evils to some girls who were staring at me :growlmad: lol xx

^ :roll:
I dont get it! Especially women. Why do they care?! Its not like you're making THEM suck your boob!!

^ :roll:
I dont get it! Especially women. Why do they care?! Its not like you're making THEM suck your boob!!

:rofl:

I nipped at the doctor's office this morning and then all over the AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario). I enjoyed nipping surrounded by such wonderful art and while we were walking around, anytime I saw a painting/sculpture that had bfing in it I pointed it out to Clara and said, "that's what we do". :flower:

that's so sweet, kari!

i nipped in the backseat of the car before we went shopping today :) yesterday i nipped at the local pool after our first swimming lesson! fun times :D

I nipped in Trentham Gardens today :) sitting in the sun on the terrace part of the restaurant - first time in the fresh air lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->