Where did you NIP today?

I nursed my LO at my DS's Kung-Fu class tonight, lol. Everyone started laughing when she started smacking her gums from a bad latch. :dohh:

:rofl: My dh always laughs because first feed of the morning I bring Clara into bed with us and she slurps and slurps. It's hilarious sounding.

This was last week - I nipped for the first time at the airport and on the plane. I realised it's pretty tricky trying to be discreet when you are large chested. I think by landing time, I had given up caring and probably flashed quite a bit, as long as LO was happy.

Way to go Popat!!! Once you're able to get over the fact that people may see a little something it's easy sailing.

well yesterday i nipped at Sainsbury's cafe - the woman carried my drink over and put it at a table in the middle. thought about moving then thought what the heck!! was fine :)

then at a table table restaurant, my mum seemed more bothered about it than anyone else (first time she had seen baby Isabel )!! :haha:

well done ladies iv'e been nipp-ing lol all over the place in 2 cafes and the shops and i will also be nipp-ing at the park after school :) happy nipp-ing :) x

This was last week - I nipped for the first time at the airport and on the plane. I realised it's pretty tricky trying to be discreet when you are large chested. I think by landing time, I had given up caring and probably flashed quite a bit, as long as LO was happy.

Agreed-I nipped on the plane without any cover yesterday very liberating!

I keep trying to nip in a park, but every walk we've gone on in the last week she's fallen asleep within 10 minutes of setting out. Yesterday I walked for almost an hour keeping close to parks and she just didn't want to wake up, until of course I finally got to the front entrance of our building. :dohh:

Virginia water today - so proud of us!

oooohh i love it there!
i used to live in feltham when i was a kid, we used to go all the time, my dad lives in sunbury now so we go from time to time when i visit, but yet to nip there!

x

I don't know if this counts, as it was in our backyard, but I nursed while....

milking a goat!:haha: :rofl:

Oh, the irony!

Yesterday, I nip'd in the baby sensory class - and here were 2 men in the class! Lol A big deal for me, as it's only the 4th time I've nursed in public x

yesterday i nipped loads, moorfields eye hospital, on the london underground, in garfunkle's restaurant, walking about london and on the train on our way home :) all without my cover :)

Yesterday, I nip'd in the baby sensory class - and here were 2 men in the class! Lol A big deal for me, as it's only the 4th time I've nursed in public x

Nice work and welcome to the thread.

I did my FIRST NIP yesterday, down by the river on a picnic bench, and there were loads of people around too! :wohoo:

Some old guy walked past me, and kept looking back at me as he walked. Not sure if he disaproved, or just wanted to catch a glimpse of some boob!! :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->