Where did you NIP today?

the next time some one glares at you.... why not give them a flash :haha: its getting to the point for me when i'm just gonna have to say something for the crappy looks i get!! i was also nipp-ing in tesco costa yday and some old c**t kept giving me dirty looks!! if it wasn't for maddie already being such hard work the last few day's she was dying for a feed:haha: i would of given a gob full and asked them if they have a problem!! people fuck me off!!! i would of ended up crying though as sleep depravation really started to set in:haha: i cant believe what i just read about on another thread ( anti bf) sick!!!

well done ladies breast feed your babies and be sooooooo proud of doing so!!! :thumbup: f**k what anyone else thinks!! x

that's so sweet, kari!

i nipped in the backseat of the car before we went shopping today :) yesterday i nipped at the local pool after our first swimming lesson! fun times :D

Were you not asked to leave? They dont allow food or drink at the pool side y'know.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodand...mother-told-no-food-or-drink-by-the-pool.html

thanks flubdub computers technology links lol are beyond me!!! lol

I nip'd under a tree at Blenheim Palace yesterday in the sunshine...definitely most scenic nipping I have done!

Today just Pret in Milton Keynes shopping centre...got some evils from an old man who quickly found another table :haha:

on the park with the school kids playing :) no-one batted an eyelid :thumbup: oh and at a breastfeeding support meeting thingy, but then you really HAVE to there...and there was super yummy cake :)

Gosh where haven't I today very hungry little man so in the registrars office, in the car whilst at tesco, on a park bench and in Macdonalds and not once did anyone stare even despite my milk spraying up the wall in Macdonalds :haha:

Gosh where haven't I today very hungry little man so in the registrars office, in the car whilst at tesco, on a park bench and in Macdonalds and not once did anyone stare even despite my milk spraying up the wall in Macdonalds :haha:

:rofl: Where were you aiming it?!! :rofl:

:rofl: Where were you aiming it?!! :rofl:
:rofl: I know dh found it hilarious watching from other side of the restaurant. Got to love forceful letdown

lol!^

today i nipped in halifax bank :D
in b&q
in 2 carparks
and argos

lo was hungry today! ahaha

yesterday about 3 or 4 times in sheffield meadowhall

I'm so sad to say that I had to feed Oliver in a toilet today :nope: I swore to myself i would NEVER do that as I think it's horrible but we were in the gardens at Warwick Castle and it was really cold and he was screaming! So it was either get him out of the buggy and sit down to feed him in the cold or go in a warm toilet. Feel a bit crap about it but he didn't mind and fell asleep on the boob so we continued our day. :)

However yesterday when it was sunny I fed him on a picnic bench at a nature reserve while we watched a lot of geese, ducks and swans paddling around the water. Lovely!

whilst shopping in Waitrose..jsut walking along and Livvy just sucking along..then she feel asleep when I needed to go to check out...but had her hand around my boob so I had a really hard time trying to get my shirt down with my boob hanging out....all while wearing a mei tai...hahah..figured it out though! Hubby thought it was very cleaver and called me super mum after feeding her and shopping for lunch!

I'm so sad to say that I had to feed Oliver in a toilet today :nope: I swore to myself i would NEVER do that as I think it's horrible but we were in the gardens at Warwick Castle and it was really cold and he was screaming! So it was either get him out of the buggy and sit down to feed him in the cold or go in a warm toilet. Feel a bit crap about it but he didn't mind and fell asleep on the boob so we continued our day. :)

However yesterday when it was sunny I fed him on a picnic bench at a nature reserve while we watched a lot of geese, ducks and swans paddling around the water. Lovely!

Don't feel too bad hun, given the options you chose the best one. Sounds like yesterday's nipping more than made up for today's situation.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->