Where did you NIP today?

yesterday i nipped at ds2's playgroup and at ds1's parent evening consultation :)

i nip in the car salesroom/garage whilst my car was being serviced :)

this morning i nipped in my sons mother day assembly in front of the whole school , teachers and parents ..no one noticed a thing lol

At wetherspoons when OH took me out for lunch. However, even though LO had "asked for ba" as we call it, she was more interested in exposing my boob for the old couple opposite. Two sucks, turn head, gummy grin, and repeat.....

At wetherspoons when OH took me out for lunch. However, even though LO had "asked for ba" as we call it, she was more interested in exposing my boob for the old couple opposite. Two sucks, turn head, gummy grin, and repeat.....

:rofl:

Yesterday in a restaurant and a cafe. Have only nipped a few times so was pleased I managed this!

At the playground today. It's really rare for us now she's getting older, but I think she was sleepy.

I breastfed Evan in the shopping centre and people smiled mainly and one women came and said thats nasty.

That's awful annamom. I would've told her that she's nasty and ask her did her own mother not teach her not to say anything if she has nothing nice to say!

I nipped at a friend's house today. Ok, so it's not exactly out in public, but her dh was there too. Mind you, she was nursing her baby too.

I breastfed Evan in the shopping centre and people smiled mainly and one women came and said thats nasty.

OMG i would have had a right go at her for being so rude!! how dare she, some people make me so angry :growlmad:

I NIP'd in a restaurant today with my sons, my mom, and stepdad.

I have a very grumpy teething baby who was barely off the boob today!
Popped him on and off all over the library, parking lot, and grocery store!

I nursed in Meijer today while grocery shopping.

Yesterday I fed her in the hospital while we were visiting a friend and her new baby. Her husband came in and gave me a hug, then paused and said "oh are you nursing?" :D

:growlmad:

What an awful person! Did you respond? I still haven't fed in public yet only at baby groups with women and Blake is nearly five months!! it makes me scared to think people might say something to me, I think I would cry:cry: x x x

:hugs: people are such divs:shrug: honestly anyone would think you were sitting there with your boobs out asking people to take pics:haha: your just feeding i really don't understand people:dohh: morons! your doing fab hun :thumbup:
BOOBIES MAKE MILK = MILK FEEDS A BABY!!:haha: X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->