Where did you NIP today?

in my local high street. Chloe was in her carrier asleep then suddenly woke up screaming for her feed, couldnt beleieve the change to say how fast asleep she had been the 2nd before. Didnt have time to get to a cafe or anything with her screaming so much i jsut sat on one of the benches and fed her

In the shopping centre today, and in a cafe. She's teething, so wants more milk at the moment.

I havent been on in aaaages but in the past few weeks i've nipped in pizza express, morrisons, sainsburys, on the steps at afflecks palace and on a bench in the rain under my umbrella :D

At playgroup. Lots of the little ones find it fascinating and like to inform each other very importantly that "the baby is drinking his milk now". Very cute. :)

At playgroup. Lots of the little ones find it fascinating and like to inform each other very importantly that "the baby is drinking his milk now". Very cute. :)

My nephew always goes to me if chloe having her dinner now when im feeding chloe. Kids doign things liek that are really cute

My sister works in a mcdonalds, she's a assistant manager, one of the customers complained about me feeding and she said 'if you have a problem with my niece being fed I suggest you fuck off!' :rofl:

Yeah it was my first time NIPing with this baby. I did use my hooter hider though.

I love it!

My sister works in a mcdonalds, she's a assistant manager, one of the customers complained about me feeding and she said 'if you have a problem with my niece being fed I suggest you fuck off!' :rofl:

Awesome! So, did he fuck off?:rofl:

It was a she!! And after askin to speak to a manager and being informed she was speaking to the manager she did indeed fuck off! :D

Fed in hubby's car before going on our first restaurant outing today! not quite brave enough to do it at the table..yet! x x x

I agree i love it pixxie i hate people who are like that its not like we are forcing them to look

soo costa coffee on day 10 ... the most scary thing ever - but another mum came over as she has seen me asking hubby if i was doing ok - "she said your doing great hun, made me feel brill

then today in Harvester altho she didnt latch very easily so was a bit difficult

(feeding Daisy atm - one handed typing sorry for mistakes)

soo costa coffee on day 10 ... the most scary thing ever - but another mum came over as she has seen me asking hubby if i was doing ok - "she said your doing great hun, made me feel brill

then today in Harvester altho she didnt latch very easily so was a bit difficult

(feeding Daisy atm - one handed typing sorry for mistakes)

aww thats nice of her :)

My first time today!!!

It was in a restaurant/pub with a large group of friends. Purposely didn't take a bottle so I HAD to do it. In the end I wasn't brave enough to do it at the table and I WASN'T going to the toilet to feed him so sat on a chair in the hallway. Plenty of people walked past, but it was quiet enough so I could latch and unlatch successfully without worrying if anyone could see. LO is also a noisy feeder as well which also puts me off NIP as well as him needing to come off and on several times during a feed. He also needs winding a couple of times. I just need more practice I think!

I'm sure people noticed as why would a lone girl be cuddling a baby out in a hallway...? One woman walked past to the bar and commented at the amount of hair LO had. On her way back, LO had finished and was sitting up and she said "there, looks like he really enjoyed that!" Much better than stares lol!

Yay for the first times glad you both did it, it gets easier

today on the bus and in the shopping centre

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"