Where did you NIP today?

Congrats to all the new nippers! It's a little scary at first but does get easier. Today we finally got to nip at the park like I've been trying to do for weeks now. Another mommy showed up with her baby and toddler and commented how it was great that I was nursing too. Apparently she's the only one of her friends who does. It also turns out she lives in the apartment building across the street from me so we exchanged phone numbers, so I've also made a new mommy friend.:happydance:

Congrats to all the new nippers! It's a little scary at first but does get easier. Today we finally got to nip at the park like I've been trying to do for weeks now. Another mommy showed up with her baby and toddler and commented how it was great that I was nursing too. Apparently she's the only one of her friends who does. It also turns out she lives in the apartment building across the street from me so we exchanged phone numbers, so I've also made a new mommy friend.:happydance:

aww that's great news hun :flower: new mummy friends are great :thumbup: i'm with you in that it does get easier :thumbup: x

I NIP at the zoo! sat next to the parrots :) then I managed to walk to get a refund for our depost on Mum's mobility scooter at the information centre while still feeding! First time I've managed to walk around feeding! Was rather pleased with myself :) and no one batted an eyelid. :)

I nursed at the zoo too, yesterday! While looking at the grizzly bears and grey wolves. There was a lovely lodge with an upstairs veranda with rocking chairs; it was a great place to get out of the sun and chill out for a while, nursing the baby. :)

I didn't NIP today, but last week I NIPPED on the beach! There were two of us NIPPING and it was awesome!! (my LO being 14 months, the other LO was 27 months)

I didn't NIP today, but last week I NIPPED on the beach! There were two of us NIPPING and it was awesome!! (my LO being 14 months, the other LO was 27 months)

Yay for extended nipping! I hope that Clara hasn't self-weaned by that age so that I can still nip when she's two.

Today i nipped while having my sunday lunch in the pub :D

We nipped at a cafe today. A couple of old ladies sat at the table next to us and the one sitting next to me looked over to get a better look at Clara (I think she thought the baby was sleeping) and made a bit of a face when she realized that I was nursing. I just flashed her a big smile back. :)

Today I nipped in church :D and even got brought a drink and a cupcake!

Friday I NIPPed at a Chinese Restaurant and in Wal-Mart on a bench....and also in the car. Oh, and today I NIPPed at church and at my parents' house while celebrating Brooklyn's dedication at church.

Today I nipped in church :D and even got brought a drink and a cupcake!

That's what I love about BFing :D yesterday I nipped on a park bench then decided to take my LO down the slide, not such a great idea straight after a feed!

Congrats to all the first time nippers!

I've nipped lots of places since the last time I was here, including at a bootsale while selling and at my friend's daughter's christening. One of the little girls there was fascinated and kept asking me questions, eventually asking if she could try some! I was saved from answering though cos her big sister piped up 'Don't be silly Lily, you have teeth' lol.

I've noticed a few dodgy old blokes watching and I'm always tempted to ask them if they've had a good look :blush::haha:

yesterday I nipped while I was walking home from the sunday market I was wearing a blanket but the wind kept blowing it off so I ended up feeding uncovered for the first time in public! x

Awwh, I love all the new NIPpers, Yay for you all girlies!!

It would be great seeing some NIPping, maybe even extended NIPping by celebs!!

yesterday at my friend's house and today at the doctor's office, which is huge since they were both uncovered :shock: I tend to be shy but my friend is a gay man and wasn't really bothered, because as he said he doesn't want to look at my boobies so I shouldn't stress it! :rofl: I think he would be one of those guys that would beat up others that gave me crap too :rofl: Nice to have people in your corner. Oh, and my doctor gave me lots of props for the great weight gain of my daughter on breastmilk alone, at two months she is up to 13 lb, 1 oz! He was very proud! I guess most of his mommies formula feed so he is super supportive of those of us that breastfeed :D

I have been forcing myself to go out most days for a few hours so that I HAVE to NIP...I have done it in a local park and a cafe in town so far!

I was really scared so started on a bench which was in a really quiet spot but now I dont care so just do it anywhere! I am VERY proud of myself - especially as LO is a really noisy eater and doesnt always stay latched on!

The cafe was quite funny actually as it was really quiet so I sat in a corner and didnt even try to hide myself - then realised there was a CCTV camera on me! I am going to end up on youtube!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->