Where did you NIP today?

I have been forcing myself to go out most days for a few hours so that I HAVE to NIP...I have done it in a local park and a cafe in town so far!

I was really scared so started on a bench which was in a really quiet spot but now I dont care so just do it anywhere! I am VERY proud of myself - especially as LO is a really noisy eater and doesnt always stay latched on!

The cafe was quite funny actually as it was really quiet so I sat in a corner and didnt even try to hide myself - then realised there was a CCTV camera on me! I am going to end up on youtube!! :blush:

ooooh youtube :saywhat:you will be famous:haha: let me know when its online :rofl:
iv'e been nipp-ing lots with a friend :winkwink: its great nipp-ing in pairs :thumbup: get more stares:blush: but twice the gob if anyone say's anything:haha: x

yesterday at my friend's house and today at the doctor's office, which is huge since they were both uncovered :shock: I tend to be shy but my friend is a gay man and wasn't really bothered, because as he said he doesn't want to look at my boobies so I shouldn't stress it! :rofl: I think he would be one of those guys that would beat up others that gave me crap too :rofl: Nice to have people in your corner. Oh, and my doctor gave me lots of props for the great weight gain of my daughter on breastmilk alone, at two months she is up to 13 lb, 1 oz! He was very proud! I guess most of his mommies formula feed so he is super supportive of those of us that breastfeed :D

Loving your friend's response! My mate does the same, makes me laugh so much sometimes that Phoebe can't stay latched on :haha:

I have been forcing myself to go out most days for a few hours so that I HAVE to NIP...I have done it in a local park and a cafe in town so far!

I was really scared so started on a bench which was in a really quiet spot but now I dont care so just do it anywhere! I am VERY proud of myself - especially as LO is a really noisy eater and doesnt always stay latched on!

The cafe was quite funny actually as it was really quiet so I sat in a corner and didnt even try to hide myself - then realised there was a CCTV camera on me! I am going to end up on youtube!! :blush:

I've done that with one of my older kids, in macdonalds! I thought it was funny, my (now ex) husband didn't really appreciate it though :rofl:

No nipping today :( Going to booby group and asda tomorrow though so plenty of opportunities :thumbup:

We nipped in McDonald's today. Clara decided that I shouldn't be the only one eating lunch. :)

lol not NIP today EJ is so darn predictable that i know almost to the minute when hes gonna want a feed and we are never out at those times

DD got hungry at the park this weekend. We have also bf'd in the swimming pool, the library, countless cafes, a couple of museums, two different cinemas, the bus, the doctor's surgery, the dentist, the hairdressers.... There may be more, I forget :)

This weekend I nipped all round an outdoor shopping place, at a friends house, along the seafront on mothers day which was lovely, my mum said i got a few stares and she nearly had words with one lady but i didnt notice anything lol, then in a cafe and ice cream place, oh and today was the first school run nip :)

Well done to all the new nippers :flower:

I had a personal first today! I nipped in the moby wrap while walking down the street to a friend's place. I know people nurse in carriers all the time, but this was the first time we've ever done it (now I'm not sure why we haven't sooner). It was a great feeling! I can't wait to do it again, though next time I'll make sure she's a little lower down on me than today as I had to lift my boob up higher than I would've liked to make it work. :haha:

I've NIPped:

on the bus
on the beach
in costa
in starbucks
in mcDs
in Frankie and Bennies
in local restaraunts (x10)
at friends houses
at my nans house
in the park

there are a few more, but they are my memorable NIPs!

i'm loving all the ladies that eat whilst they feed :) this is what i do and prob the reason iv'e not lost any weight yet!!!:haha: piggy piggy piggy:haha: i have the appetite of a horse:haha:x

i eat and feed too ...i have to keep my strength up dont i !!

today i nipped in the mechanics office while my car had its mot and will no doubt nip at playgroup shortly

This is a great thread!
We don't bf anymore unfortunately :cry: had to give up because i needed to take medication which wasn't compatable etc etc..

I used to NIP everywhere :haha: on the bus, train, restaurants, starbucks, college cafe even :haha:

It's great to see other women who aren't shy about bfing in public, hopefully this will catch on to the point where no-one ever has to feel uncomfortable :)
xx

NIPped at the public health clinic as poor Tobes had his 6 mos vaccinations today. I told the nurses what NIPing was (and the blanket over the head slogan)and they thought it was very funny and seriously great. Yay!

I had to post this evidence of my NIPping-in-motion prowess! This is me feeding Tobe while cross-country skiing! :rofl: I told you all about it last month, but I finally got the photo from my Dad. I did feed him and ski, but I stopped for the picture. :)

Attachments

• DSC03772.jpg
    DSC03772.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 40
I had to post this evidence of my NIPping-in-motion prowess! This is me feeding Tobe while cross-country skiing! :rofl: I told you all about it last month, but I finally got the photo from my Dad. I did feed him and ski, but I stopped for the picture. :)

I love it!:thumbup:

I love it too! That's the best NIP ever!

Park bench again for me today. I'm getting the old alcoholic who sits there with his whisky and mangy dog!

Love this thread, we rarely NIP anymore as P is down to 3-4 fairly predictable feeds a day. However we've nursed where ever and when ever over the last 14months! :lol: Most recently though would have been last Sat at our city Zoo.

I haven't NIPed today but in the last week ive bf'd in starbucks, Mcdonalds, at a carvery, on a train, in a motorway service station, in a train station, in a shopping mall, on a bench by the sea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->