Where did you NIP today?

All this NIPping is making me feel like me and LO need to go out more lol. Everytime I have gone out with the intention to NIP, LO has slept for the whole trip :dohh:

All this NIPping is making me feel like me and LO need to go out more lol. Everytime I have gone out with the intention to NIP, LO has slept for the whole trip :dohh:

Clara did that to me for weeks! :haha: I kept wanting to NIP at the park but she'd pick then to fall asleep.:dohh:

I kinda nipped last night. We were visiting my parents at their hotel and I nursed while visiting in their room.

At the bus stop :dance:

We were with FOB, he hates BFing, and think it should e done privately, so when Connor got hungry, I just whipped it out :haha:

I've just got home after a week at pontins so been nipping all week lol

Playgroup for us today, followed by the playpark outside in the sunshine! :)

i nipped in sainsburys cafe and my lo completely exposed me! lol

i nipped in mcdonalds today :) eating and nipping again lol

When I was on holiday I NIP anywhere and everywhere, around the pool, in the restaurant and it didn't bother me one bit. I normally feel too uncomfortable to nip but going to another country surrounded by women bf and no one batting an eyelid gave me so much confidence.

When I was on holiday I NIP anywhere and everywhere, around the pool, in the restaurant and it didn't bother me one bit. I normally feel too uncomfortable to nip but going to another country surrounded by women bf and no one batting an eyelid gave me so much confidence.

Where were you on holiday? Sounds like you had a great time.

Where were you on holiday? Sounds like you had a great time.

We went to Gran Canaria, a lot of the people we shared the hotel with were European, mainly German. There just doesn't seem to be the same stigma attached with them, its more 'normal' iykwim?

Yes i agree i think alot of other european countires dont mind about feeding in public, but over here it doesnt seem to be the norm.

I NIP at the park we took chloe for a picnic and a play :D

i nipped in boots baby room and frankie and benny's today :D

went to my first breastfeeding support group last week - highly recommend them and was made to feel so welcome! Was first time actually feeding in direct company except for family so was really shy but was fine as the other ladies must have seen it on my face and kept chatting to me as if nothing was happening. Cant wait to go back now!

Also did it at the beach :thumbup:

I don't think we have breastfeeding support groups and cafes like you guys have over there, but it's also alot more common to bf here I think too. Of all my friends, only three have chosen to ff from the beginning and the rest of us have bf (and one friend combi-feeds as she had to return to work when her dd was 5 months old).

today we nip'd in the swimming baths after we got out while watching my other 2 kids swimming :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->