Where did you NIP today?

Hiya ladies!

I did my first NIP today! :D I went with my mum and little brother to pizzahut... And got a booth incase she woke, which of course she didn't! She waited until we were heading to the bus (another first for me, in four years lol) so fed in a cafe seating area in the middle of town, which happens to be the main walk route to the bus station :blush: took me a good few minutes the pluck up the courage though... But we did it... Yay us! Lol

Hiya ladies!

I did my first NIP today! :D I went with my mum and little brother to pizzahut... And got a booth incase she woke, which of course she didn't! She waited until we were heading to the bus (another first for me, in four years lol) so fed in a cafe seating area in the middle of town, which happens to be the main walk route to the bus station :blush: took me a good few minutes the pluck up the courage though... But we did it... Yay us! Lol

congratulation to your for the 1st time :thumbup:

i NIP at my local mother and toddlers today

Hiya ladies!

well done on the 1st NIP :D

i did my usual tuesday nip at my sons karate class .

Hiya ladies!

:happydance: yay!!

today we had a comfort NIP in the drs waiting room after the 1st injections

After I picked LO up from the Child minder we went straight to Homebase. LO decided that she wanted boobie now and didn't wanna wait til we got home so we had a sit down on a dining room display.

After I picked LO up from the Child minder we went straight to Homebase. LO decided that she wanted boobie now and didn't wanna wait til we got home so we had a sit down on a dining room display.

I did this in a childrens display room in ikea :haha:

I've fed in the office and living room display areas of Ikea when LO was smaller as well as the cafe and customer service area. I've also seen a lady walking round feeding her LO. I think babies just get into Ikea and think "Boobie time!"

Can I do a "where I've nip'd this week" post as I've not replied before?

This week I've nip'd at my friend's house in front of some firemen fitting her smoke alarms, in a couple of cafes (at the table, NOT in the toilet - bleurgh!), in the staffroom of my workplace in front of some male teachers, in my son's music concert amongst the (male) headteacher and a hundred-odd parents, in front my cousin, aunty and uncle at my aunty's house and in pizza hut.

I bf my DD1 for 10 months and never had any negative comments at all and never once fed in a toilet - yuk! I've not had any negative comments this time either so far, and I'll never feed DD2 in a toilet either. When she needs to feed I'll feed her where we're sat, I never move to hide away or anything. I'm discreet so it works for us :thumbup::hugs:

xx

This nipping is getting addictive! I nipped in a full restaurant today (used a cover though) it was awesome. I felt and still feel proud!

Welcome to all the new nippers! After our crazy weekend roadtrip we've been staying in for the most part this week so no nipping yet. We have lots of plans over the next week though so I'm sure I'll have some nipping to report.

We nipped at our baby reading group this morning and it set off a chain reaction. By the end of the half hour three more babies were nursing and one woman was sheepishly bottle feeding her lo. It's about time that someone who is ff feels out of place and the bfers are the norm (nothing against those who ff, it just made me happy to see all the nipping going on).

Yesterday on a bench in the sunshine, watching the deer at a deer park! The other day I fed her in the car at a safari park, with a baboon sat on the car bonnet watching us! Love it!

today in a grassed area in town it was uber busy cos it was a nice day, and i was with a natural parenting group so there were three of us feeding at the same time :D

We were at la place today and me and another lady next to me were both breastfeeding our babies. gezelig!

i nipped in my local museum at a family fun day :D

On Sunday LO had some seaside milk :D

Attachments

• milk time.jpg
    milk time.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 15
i was in the middle of a shopping centre on Tues, it was my first time :)

Today I was in Starbucks. she then spat up over my trousers :rofl:

i was in the middle of a shopping centre on Tues, it was my first time :)

Today I was in Starbucks. she then spat up over my trousers :rofl:

Ooooh I hadn't realized you had her! Congrats!!! Also, way to go on nipping the first week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->