Where did you NIP today?

Costa today, and in the car in a car park! Oh im developing a thing for coffee shops, and Alex gets shortbread so shes not complaining....

At an Easter beer call/party for the kids. (heres the scary part) at my husbands squadron. But tbh it was ace she fed solidly without the "flashing" that she's getting very good at.

At a baby shower with other NIPpers! Explained the NIPping movement and may have more joining the ranks! Hurrah! :happydance:

My first proper NIP yesterday in las iguanas in Cardiff bay! Used a nursing cover and felt suprisingly confident! Is a big deal for me so quite proud of myself! Tomorrow will be NIP in Bristol zoo! Will be with my pro formula mother in law though so may be more tricky!

My first proper NIP yesterday in las iguanas in Cardiff bay! Used a nursing cover and felt suprisingly confident! Is a big deal for me so quite proud of myself! Tomorrow will be NIP in Bristol zoo! Will be with my pro formula mother in law though so may be more tricky!

well done for 1st NIP :) we have a las iguanas near here yum yum !

Not strange at all to feel proud. The first time I nipped at 5 weeks I actually put it as my status on fb. :haha:

yesterday i was out in public for 6 hours so i fed all over the place, on several busses, on a bench, sat on a wall, in a coffee shop on the grass :lol:

today in a park :D

Pizzahut for us today :)

Didn't take me as long to build up to it as last time :haha:

Steph-well done on your first NIP!!! I was super proud of my first time too :smug:

Well done Steph!!!

Today it was,er, guess???

And then slap bang in the middle of the shopping centre, Tori had a total meltdown, she obviously wasn't finished. Some lady(granny i assume) came over with a lovely lil girl about 4. I dont quite know if she realised what i was doing but i carried on, slightly unnerved!!!

little kids always seem really intrigued when i'm feeding Raphi :)

today i had to nip standing up on the train home! Not the easiest thing in the world, right outside the toilets too :sick: poor baby!

[ooh and if someone could tell me where i can find a five month bfing badge i would be very greatful :thumbup:]

I nip'd in Pizza Hut last night and today at the park twice.

xx

We're really keeping the nipping going and adding to the ranks too! Well done everyone, especially all the new nippers!

Not sure if this counts but I ended up with a front room full of 9 and 10 year old boys today (ds's mates) and Phoebe needed feeding.

little kids always seem really intrigued when i'm feeding Raphi :)

today i had to nip standing up on the train home! Not the easiest thing in the world, right outside the toilets too :sick: poor baby!

[ooh and if someone could tell me where i can find a five month bfing badge i would be very greatful :thumbup:]

Here's a link to all kinds of great blinkies, including the bf milestone ones. https://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff393/milky_mommy/?start=all

We're really keeping the nipping going and adding to the ranks too! Well done everyone, especially all the new nippers!

Not sure if this counts but I ended up with a front room full of 9 and 10 year old boys today (ds's mates) and Phoebe needed feeding.

I'd say that definitely counts! How did they react? I wonder if you'll get any nasty calls from parents saying you shouldn't do that in front of young boys. :rofl:

i nipped in Manor Heath park in Halifax yesterday in the sunshine x

I am not keen on NIP, but I do it. Today I nursed my daughter inside the customs building at the Canada - US border. It was entering the US and at one point I thought someone was going to come over and tell me off, I was very uncomfortable. Last week i was at a leaving do at work for someone going off on mat leave and I had to feed in front of all my colleagues, including all the physicians it was a bit awkward too.

I'm a first time nipper and I'm nipping right now! In a mcdonalds carpark. We had to pull over to feed LO and this was the only option!

I'm so pround of myself! :happydance:

I'm a first time nipper and I'm nipping right now! In a mcdonalds carpark. We had to pull over to feed LO and this was the only option!

I'm so pround of myself! :happydance:

well done :D:thumbup:

Way to go Mrs Park.

We nipped on a bench at the mall today next to a woman bottle feeding her lo. Her baby seemed interested in what we were doing and the lady was laughing and said, nope, none of that for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->