Where did you NIP today?

I have to admit, it was quite liberating! I don't feel so nervous about taking LO places now :)

I agree with you it is liberating, especially after you get the first couple of times over with.

I NIP today at the park, it was a bit cold.

Yay to all the new NIPers! We are getting good-twice in Bristol Zoo on ties and once in Harvester beer garden yesterday!

I NIP'd at Cheddar's bar and grill! It was great, the waiter was speechless!

Getting ready to do tons of NIPing when we go on holiday next week!

We nipped at reading group again this morning and it had the same chain effect as last week: within minutes 3 other women were nipping along with us and a couple of bottles came out too. The lady who runs the group kept joking that it was reading group not feeding group.:haha:

Weatherspoons Picadilly and on the most packed tram you have ever seen on the way home! xx

In Costa today whilst drinking a lovely fruit cooler! :D

Am staying with family all week so lots of days out and opportunities for NIPing!!

In the beautiful sunshine the local park watching DS1 play on the slide..

:)

its been a busy 2 wks:haha: but iv'e done some serious nip-ping:haha: right here goes my list - park, mcdonalds, sainsbury's,tescos,doctors,swimming :haha::haha:newlook,m&s:haha:frankie and bennys, pub, in the car stuck in traffic i did however pull over:haha::haha: x

We had sunshine today, too. Tried to take advantage of it as we're due for "wet snow" later today and tonight. Sigh.
So NIPped at playgroup and park!

In a cafe, outside the Jobcentre (nice, shady and and quiet because of the bank holiday) and at the park.

At Lego Land. It was my first time to so well chuffed :)

Was wondering if I could join the party? NIP for the first time last week whilst visiting family in Cornwall:

Tauton Deane Service Station
Bustopher Jones restaurant
Lands End
Bottalick Mine
Fistral Beach (pic)
On the A30
Sedgmoor Service station!

Not bad for my first time!

Attachments

• SDC11268.jpg
    SDC11268.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 17
yay for more 1st time nip'ers !

we NIP a few times in various places at the park today :) got a scowl off one woman in the distance pfft

In the hospital infront of doctors and nurses (got rushed in on wednesday say with abdo pain got appendix taken out yesterday)

Yay for all the 1st time NIP'ers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->