Where did you NIP today?

Wow! NIPping while convalescing! Well done!
And hurrah to all the first timers!

We NIPped in several stores with Tobe in the carrier. It's getting harder to do now. He's getting too tall and I have to scrunch my back in all sorts of awful positions for him to be able to drink. I need to toss him in the backpack carrier soon. Not as easy to NIP on the go. :(

I'm going to jump in here, very first NIP was at baby first checkup in the dr's office. Wasnt anyone around but I thought it was pretty impressive considering LO was only 3 days old! :thumbup:

Welcome to more new nippers! At the rate we're going we might take over the world...or at least make nipping not be such a taboo thing.

Goal for tomorrow: NIP in the presence of the Easter Bunny!!! :bunny:
As I recently learned that the goddess Eostre was a fertility goddess who had eggs and rabbits as her symbol, it seems like the least I can do to say thanks to the universe for the two lovely babes I've had so far! :) Whilst chowing down on chocolate eggs? Devoutly? :munch: :haha:

I got to NIP today! for the first time in AGES! :lol:

At a local suburban farm, in a barn while they were doing a farm show which included a cow being milked! :haha:

nip'd at the swimming pool and maccy d's today :)

Subway
On the promenade at the beach
In the middle of a flower pot display (was only place to sit down)

In the back garden! (there were neighbours around so it was still public!)

We went to Southend shakedown today, where all the motorbikes come down from London so I nipped on the beach and a variety of benches! I think I'm in a few people's photos too lol

in debanhams on the shoe section part of the store. It was that or let Elijah scream for the whole duration it took my friend to find a pair of shoes x

in toys r us today while our older son ran round like a maniac lol

At the library again!

On Thursday evening we went to Maundy Thursday service at a beautiful cathedral, and the baby got fussy and noisy so I took him into the vestibule and nursed him there.

In the park, Connor had his first al fresco boobie! :haha: x

On the tractor ride at edinburgh zoo-was a bit bumpy though:haha:

we NIP'd in the park a couple of times this afternoon

at my local surestart centre whilst waiting to get charlie weighed - 21lbs 3oz at 34 weeks. Good old booby milk :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->