Where did you NIP today?

We nipped at a friend's place today. I know it's not exactly public, but her dh was sitting a couple spots over on the couch with me and it was the first time I had met him.

in the waiting room at the baby weighing clinic for us today .

i love NIP for some reason is this odd?

I NIP at Universal Studios in California! I was so nervous at first, but when my LO is hungry I'm going to feed her. Got so comfortable that I walked around with her nursing away under her nursing cover. Received a few stares, but I just smiled and went about my business.

At reading group again. Third week in a row that she's wanted to nurse during it, today twice! She keeps missing most of the songs with actions.

at the park lovely and sunny :) at the beach ;) though a bit windy bless kept taking maddies breath away lol x

At an indoor shopping centre
last week was mainly in front of family and friends and at a 21st birthday party :)

On local radio! Haha if that counts. It was broadcast at a street party where I as feeding LO. Think he could smell the BBQ lol

Tesco today
but on thursday most of the days feeds were done at the zoo :thumbup:

Yesterday in the front row on The Mall during the Royal Wedding!!!!!!!!!!!

I NIPped at a wedding today! This thread gives me NIPping confidence, thanks everyone :D

I NIPped at a wedding today! This thread gives me NIPping confidence, thanks everyone :D

Glad it's helped you!:thumbup:

Today we nipped at a sushi restaurant sitting at the table in the front window (not our first time in that seat either:blush:). My friend asked me if I had a cover with me and looked a little shocked when I said I don't use one anymore.:rofl:

I've been away for 10 days and had lots of NIPing opportunities!!

- my Auntie's boutique
- Costa
- ASK restaurant
- pub restaurants
- shopping centre
- beer garden

I'm so proud to be able to bf and I really enjoy NIPing :)

this weekend I fed while walking around Blackpool, inside the sealife centre while under the shark tunnel :D and at KFC :)

I had my first negative experience at my husbands grandparents where I was shut in a different room from everyone because they didnt want to see it the idiots :mad: sod 'em

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->