Where did you NIP today?

this weekend I fed while walking around Blackpool, inside the sealife centre while under the shark tunnel :D and at KFC :)

I had my first negative experience at my husbands grandparents where I was shut in a different room from everyone because they didnt want to see it the idiots :mad: sod 'em

I would have told them too bad, that if they don't like it they can go shut themselves up in another room. Though I suppose it was their house, but still.

today we nip'd at a birthday party/christening

I NIP at marwell today, several times walking around with ds in a sling. Got a lot of stares! Also saw a tiny baby in a pram with her bottle propped up and no one watching how she was doing :nope:

this weekend I fed while walking around Blackpool, inside the sealife centre while under the shark tunnel :D and at KFC :)

I had my first negative experience at my husbands grandparents where I was shut in a different room from everyone because they didnt want to see it the idiots :mad: sod 'em

I would have told them too bad, that if they don't like it they can go shut themselves up in another room. Though I suppose it was their house, but still.

I will just be reusing to visit in future. I wont be taking him where Im not welcome to feed him when he is hungry, its there loss :) x

At a bird sanctuary, not many people about but considering I never thought I would be able to NIP I am surprising myself each time I do! : ) x x x

at a friend's house. Not exactly public but still new to me as they're my husband's ex work colleagues not my close friends x

Good for you Natalie!:thumbup:

Sarah I love your new avatar!

I nip'd during a World War 2 re-enactment at a Fort today :thumbup:

xx

In Ikea and McDonalds today, in the last week ive also NIP in hospital, soft play, food court, several car parks and benches.

We nipped in the change room after swim class again.

NIPped all over the shopping mall today.
I noticed several new "nursing lounges" in this mall. Nice to see, especially for those who aren't quite ready to NIP while walking around a mall! :) Nice quiet place to nurse.
And I noticed a BFing sign like the stick people signs for washrooms, too. It was a little stick baby in the classic BFing position! :)
I tried to find one on line to show, but no luck. I'll take a pic next time. :)

Joining all the NIPping Mummys. We were out all day sunday so we NIPped on the beach ona bench down the pier in wetherspoons twice (used a cover in there tho) and walking down various roads and fields at a transport festival. So liberating

Im proud to say I NIPped on the bus! It was a long journey. I couldnt have even contemplated getting ON a bus 2 months ago which shows how far we've come :thumbup:

I can't wait to NIP! Not long to wait now I hope...:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->