Where did you NIP today?

While standing in the school playground waiting for my 5 year old within her moby ..

just over a week ago at the hospital, just after my baby girl had bloods taken (was a confort one but felt sooo lovely to be able to make her feel better)

in lots of car parks

Barry Island! Also in 2 pubs. Makes me sound like an alcoholic lol! Soft drinks :(

All over the Royal Tyrell Museum of Paleontology! :)
And I again encountered the stick figure breastfeeding sign all over the place offering a nursing place to breastfeeding mums! :thumbup:
I took a pic this time, but need to load it onto the laptop.

Walking round B&Q using the moby (which I LOVE for NIP!). Got some funny looks from all the DIYers! :)

At reading group again for the fourth week in a row. Unfortunately it was the last session.:cry:

we nip'd at karate class again and at my nans house with all the visitors for her birthday

on tuesday i niped in town on some grass
then on the evening i went to an election meeting and i niped there,he was sooooo naughtly there :lol: singing shouting and fussing when it was quiet and important people speaking :lol:

today i niped on a bench.

On Sunday in front of all my family at my daughters christening,

we took LO swimming for the first time today so was hoping to nip there and went Macdonald's after and was hoping to nip there too but he didnt want feeding till we were back in the changing room then slept through dinner lol

I had to on the bus the other day right at the front, had another half hour to go and she was screaming so I had no choice. Lydia nursed in her wrap but it was obvious I was feeding and I got lots of strange looks.. I never nip with my other two as it seemed to upset people and I didnt like the looks I got :dohh:

Trying not to care this time! Weve niped a few times now and im getting better and ignoring the silly looks! :D

I had to on the bus the other day right at the front, had another half hour to go and she was screaming so I had no choice. Lydia nursed in her wrap but it was obvious I was feeding and I got lots of strange looks.. I never nip with my other two as it seemed to upset people and I didnt like the looks I got :dohh:

Trying not to care this time! Weve niped a few times now and im getting better and ignoring the silly looks! :D

well done:)

We had a festival of NIPping today!
NIPped at playgroup, the public health office after Tobe's booster shot, and all over the Farmer's Market!

I nipped while babysitting a 7 year old. He's seen me nurse before, but it was a few months ago. Tonight Clara decided to be really noisy while nursing and was slurping away and the little boy looks at me and says that he's a little disgusted by it (I think he meant the slurping, not the nursing). I asked him if he wanted me to turn around so he didn't have to see it and he said no, it was ok and flashed me a big smile.

Sainsburys cafe yesterday and in the church creche today! I felt really uncomfortable in church but did it anyway so was pleased with myself!

Not posted in this thread before but want to while Im still BFing as not sure how much longer I'm going to last . In the last week or so we've niped at a prezzo (restaurant), a pub, a water park and both on the beach & on the pier at weston-super-mare :)

Not posted in this thread before but want to while Im still BFing as not sure how much longer I'm going to last . In the last week or so we've niped at a prezzo (restaurant), a pub, a water park and both on the beach & on the pier at weston-super-mare :)

Good on you! Hopefully you're able to keep going as long as you'd like. If you're having issues please feel free to ask questions or for advice. I'm sure we'd all love to be able to help you.

I had a nipping first for us yesterday - on the subway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->