Where did you NIP today?

huddersfield asda cafe. i actually saw another mum nip today too, in the same place! Was so lovely to see, she had a very little baby too x

In the park after feeding the ducks. It didn't last long, but I value every chance to NIP now as it's getting much rarer for us now.

yesterdaywas the usual nip sessions for me at playgroup and karate and today in my car outside the shop.

I swore I would never nurse in public and yet have now nursed in many, many places. My bravest yet was at the photographers. LO was having her baby photo shoot and got hungry. OH asked the photographer if he would take some photos and I am now awaiting delivery of a professionally shot photo of me breastfeeding.... If someone had told me this 3 months ago I'd have laughed out loud!!

I swore I would never nurse in public and yet have now nursed in many, many places. My bravest yet was at the photographers. LO was having her baby photo shoot and got hungry. OH asked the photographer if he would take some photos and I am now awaiting delivery of a professionally shot photo of me breastfeeding.... If someone had told me this 3 months ago I'd have laughed out loud!!

Oooh, that sounds so lovely Storm. I would love to have some great shots of us bf instead of the ones I've taken myself while doing it lol.

It was my first time nursing George in public today! I used to nurse my daughter anywhere and everywhere. We nursed at a cafe with some of my mum friends after Abigail's music class. We all used to nurse our babies out together when my daughter was little, I am the first one to have a second baby though.

Haven't NIP'd today, but on Saturday I did it in the beer garden of a pub! Was sooo nervous cos I am really shy, but the non-mummy friends I was meeting were fine with it, and no-one else in the garden said anything. In fact, one of my friends was asking tons about BFing which really helped to boost my confidence :)

NIPped in the back yard today!
Not exactly public, but not enclosed, either.
Open-air nursing? :)

Remeber how I mentioned seeing stick people signs for nursing lounges at a local mall? This was at the Royal Tyrell dinosaur museum.
I'm seeing this more and more. :thumbup:

Attachments

• P1090169.jpg
    P1090169.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 11
Remeber how I mentioned seeing stick people signs for nursing lounges at a local mall? This was at the Royal Tyrell dinosaur museum.
I'm seeing this more and more. :thumbup:

That's cool! When I took Clara to the AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario) I was talking to a staff member there and apparently they used to have nursing rooms but once the laws changed so that women can bf anywhere, they just expanded the bathrooms to have good change facilities and got rid of them. Clara got to eat surrounded by art.

I like the option of them if I want somewhere a little more quiet and peaceful, or if I need a space that lets me "enclose" my toddler while I feed the baby. Most of the time, I'm feeding on the move, though! :)

today i nipped in a chuch , inside a crematorium , outside the crem standing up, shaking the vicars hand and in a pub.

i nipped in m&s i was with my friend and it was sooo busy but the lady came and got some hot water for my friends bottle and i got a seat when i was feeding a random lady was franticly smiling at me and thumbs up ...first time ever lol!
then when she got the front of the que her and the lady that worked there had a epic conversation about feeding and how good it is i am bfing in public.
it was nice but it just drew attention to me so i got a bit :blush: lol!!!

then on a bench in the same town:) oh also the train home and pizza hut...i guess he was hungry lol!

This week I have NIPped in m&s, thorntons cafe, on the train twice & in Greenwich Park :)

:hi:hi ladies its bn a while for a post here :haha: but i nip-ped at tesco's cosmo chinese mmmmmmmm:haha: a footy match the other day :blush: at my brothers full of men:haha: well done for all the nip's :thumbup: x

lots of nipping here today : swimming baths , bench by a lake , in the car twice , in an adventure playground and in a camping shop on one of the chairs on display lol not bad for a days work.

Well iv been away for quite a while as my baby has been in and out of hospital. He has a problem with his kidneys and poor feeding so has an ng tube now, i was expressing but then decided that i had bf for 7 months and he now needed the neocate to help him gain weight and strengthen up to help him get better quicker and so stopped bf'ing :o( i was going to carry on through the night but he was put on a continuous feed through the night in hospital so was full and he now has that at home too.

So thank you ladies and keep up the good work and hope my lil 'i nip, whenever, wherever' phrase continues for a ong time to come! :) xx

this week Ive nipped in a doctors surgery waiting room, a car park and then in Tesco cafe :) not even bothering with a cover anymore its to much hastle x

Well iv been away for quite a while as my baby has been in and out of hospital. He has a problem with his kidneys and poor feeding so has an ng tube now, i was expressing but then decided that i had bf for 7 months and he now needed the neocate to help him gain weight and strengthen up to help him get better quicker and so stopped bf'ing :o( i was going to carry on through the night but he was put on a continuous feed through the night in hospital so was full and he now has that at home too.

So thank you ladies and keep up the good work and hope my lil 'i nip, whenever, wherever' phrase continues for a ong time to come! :) xx

Awww hun, you've done a fantastic job getting as far as you did with a sick lo.:thumbup: Poor little mite, I hope he's doing much better now and won't have to go back to the hospital. And huge thanks for coming up with our NIPping motto. I even tell people about it irl. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->