Where did you NIP today?

Well done lbb!
Tremendous job, especially with the challenges you've faced! Just think of all the good you did that baby of yours with that good breastmilk. He had it when he needed it most and it will have set the stage for the best possible results for all the other foods and therapies. That's no small thing! You're an amazing mama! :hugs:

And for our NIP report: parking lot of a nature park. It was so crazy windy out on this grasslands trail that I thought my little one would blow away! We NIPped in the shelter of the car after being blustered around by spring prairie winds. :)

In the foodcourt in the shopping centre and then again (just twenty mins later) in.the car park of the retail park

At Bicton Park botanical gardens! It was my first time, not counting in the car, and I fed twice on a bench in full view. Also my little tinker of a daughter kept pulling away and getting distracted so it wasn't easy :)

I nipped twice at a bridal shower this evening. Clara was the only child there and she was such a delight, though I felt a little guilty because she stole a bit of the show from my friend, the bride-to-be.

NIP at Babies R Us! It was my first time and I was so calm and was actually proud! I got a few looks but over all everyone there was very supportive! I had a 5 year old and a 13 month old with me and I got a few comment commending me BFing when Iam obviously busy...yay for me, lol It made me feel good.

Today was a very good day!! Me and hubby had some errands to run and stopped for lunch at our fav resturant. If anyone saw my board about him being protective about me, we nursed in the resturant without any suggestion of a blanket and was very relaxed. Made me very happy :)

At the birth and registrations office when we went to get Vi registered and were waiting to go in. Yesterday, in TGI Fridays and in Costa Coffee and in the car in Asda car park.

In the food court at a mall. Clara decided to expose me to the two old guys sitting next to me.:haha:

At a shop (really awkward) and at a cafe (much better!).

oh i like this!
let me think... at the pub (having lunch, not boozing!) and at a coffee cart.. he has a horrid habit of suddenly stopping and having a look around, exposing my nipple to everyone.

i was so worried about NIP, but i havent had Any negative comments.
according to my friend, i do get some looks, but ive never seen them!

yesterdays usual nip session at playgroup then at my sons karate lesson and today in the nurses room and waiting room in the drs surgery :D

In the library today, recently in a park and at our church (not in church though - don't think I'd dare - they have a breastfeeding room at the church so maybe it doesn't count)

In the library today, recently in a park and at our church (not in church though - don't think I'd dare - they have a breastfeeding room at the church so maybe it doesn't count)

i wouldnt worry about breastfeeding in your church hun i do it in mine. Ours has an actualy feeding room/baby room in the back but i still do it in the chruch if i dont wanna miss the service :thumbup:

At 2 different bus stops and then again on the bus I had a very hungry baby this morning x

At a friend's house which only counts because there was a guy visiting too that I had never met before.

i nipped along the main road whilst walking the dog perched on someone's wall:haha: as the the saying goes nip whenever wherever:haha: i also want to say well done ladies on still nipp-ing what with all that crap in the paper:nope: you should all be very very proud :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->