Where did you NIP today?

omg where ya been there's numerous threads on all sections here lol in the daily mail! lol x i would post a link but i'm to thick lol x

NIPped at playgroup and then in the park where I made an unpleasant discovery: breastfeeding al fresco and mosquitoes do not mix! :( Looks like we are going to have a bad bug season. I am going to have to be sure to wear nursing tanks to minimize exposed skin.

NIPped at playgroup and then in the park where I made an unpleasant discovery: breastfeeding al fresco and mosquitoes do not mix! :( Looks like we are going to have a bad bug season. I am going to have to be sure to wear nursing tanks to minimize exposed skin.

We're going to a cottage overnight tomorrow and apparently the blackflies are out. I have one of those UV blocker grey screen things to put over the stroller or play n pack so I'm hoping that will do the trick for keeping them away from Clara.

I nipped in the waiting room at the dentist's office today as well as at a sushi restaurant during a lunch date with my dh.

Clara and I went to a cottage this weekend with a group of my friends and I nipped outside on the deck and inside while hanging out with everyone (half girls, half guys).

In the supermarket and outside at the park (bugs were better today!).

I fed in the churchyard today and hoped nobody found it disrespectful! It is on my way home from geometry and the only place with benches to sit down.

Over the weekend I Nipped at the baby show and in Westfoeld shopping centre :D

We haven't nipped in ages

Friday was out for lunch with hubby and mil
yesterday was out for dinner with my parents and in-laws :)

I fed in the churchyard today and hoped nobody found it disrespectful! It is on my way home from geometry and the only place with benches to sit down.

why would anyone find that disrepectful? how do they think mary fed baby jesus??

i nipped on the bus and in a milk bar today :D

over the weekend i nip'd at the swimming baths , in a carpark outside a shop , in mothercare and in frankie and benny's

While trying to eat a chicken shawarma. Very very difficult and awkward. Pretty sure I nipple flashed half of the downtown core today.
Tobe is so distracted and grabby these days. He keeps pulling off and lunging for whatever is nearest. Not making my NIPping look very proficient, but hopefully nobody's judging my technique? :)

I NIP for the first time yesterday (apart from twice in the car but I won't count those lol) it was in Richmond Park :)

I NIP for the first time yesterday (apart from twice in the car but I won't count those lol) it was in Richmond Park :)

Wow that's fantastic!:thumbup: I didn't nip for the first time until Clara was 5 or 6 weeks old.

at the swimming pool, in costa coffee, at the local pub (for lunchtime) :)

Wow that's fantastic!:thumbup: I didn't nip for the first time until Clara was 5 or 6 weeks old.

Thanks! I was nervous but it wasn't busy (only a hand full of people walked past) so I thought I'd give it a go.

Here's a pic :D

Attachments

• IMG_3115.jpg
    IMG_3115.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 17
awh welldone hun! You look like a natural, i'm pretty sure i would have been grimacing in pain at that point!

Well it wasn't today but thought I would share anyway, when we went to register the birth of our LO when he was 2 weeks, I had to NIP at the registry office, the registrar didn't bat an eyelid, I also NIP'd in a bike shop a couple of weeks ago when OH was buying new bike boots.

I NIP'd at the swimming pool today in the public viewing area - everyone else got to view more than the swimming when Ivy decided to come off and give everyone some big smiles, leaving me a bit exposed :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->