Where did you NIP today?

Amelie, I just noticed that Ivy has the same birthday as my Mom. Good day to be born.:thumbup:

I nipped in KFC while Isaac kept pulling the muslin off me revealing my boobies to the cars in the drive thru :dohh:

Playgroup NIPping for us today. And it was a snack 'n' snooze for Tobe - poor baby was tired and warm milk just conked him out. :cloud9:

I nipped in KFC while Isaac kept pulling the muslin off me revealing my boobies to the cars in the drive thru :dohh:

hun :blush: don't you find that kfc makes the lo's pooh more :haha: maddie pooh always is so vile :sick: after eating that :haha: not only looks wise but smelling too:haha:

well done ladies for all the nip out :thumbup: be super proud :winkwink: x

hun :blush: don't you find that kfc makes the lo's pooh more :haha: maddie pooh always is so vile :sick: after eating that :haha: not only looks wise but smelling too:haha:

Actually didn't even eat any, I just used a quiet corner of the restaurant To feed then left :blush:

We were on our way home from a walk and Isaac started crying and there was nowhere else to go... Felt a bit cheeky but no one said anything :)

We nipped a few times while watching a Toronto Blue Jays game, sitting in great seats on the first base line.

yesterday it was on a bench by the path from Rhossili to Wyrm's Head. This one has been fed in church and two local eateries as well as mums-and-tots and walking around Mothercare. Older three were fed at all sorts of places, including on the bus, train, a plane, walking down the road, in various shows, shops and shopping malls, bowling alley, etc etc.

I was brazen about breast-feeding with my first and have just got more so since! :haha:

I've once had someone move away in the restaurant and ask to be re-seated because they "couldn't sit there with her doing THAT!" - the waiter that time re-seated her, then apologised to us!

I also once got asked to move to the bathroom to feed my second - me with the toddler eating a sandwich and with muslin and nappybag at the table. I looked at baby, looked at waiter and said "no." Never been back there since.

Good on all you ladies for the "first public feed" and long may you continue!

Actually didn't even eat any, I just used a quiet corner of the restaurant To feed then left :blush:

We were on our way home from a walk and Isaac started crying and there was nowhere else to go... Felt a bit cheeky but no one said anything :)

i wouldn't of been able to contain myself i would of eaten:haha: don't worry hun nout cheeky about that:nope: its great!! x

in my neighbour's back garden under the gazebo round a garden table with about seven other people around me, bit cold though, not great weather for a bbq :haha:

I did my first ever nip in a pub restaurant this weekend! Never thought id be able to do it in public but I had a group of my dearest friends with me and they were really encouraging.
I used a bf cover as I still find bf a big fiddly but hope not to have to use one when I get better at it :)
Yay! xx

Yesterday was a Zoo day, so we NIPped while watching the otters play and in the butterfly garden.

In my church, and we had loads of visitors there from germant and france so was really full (our church was hosting people from 2 cities twinned with the city i live in)

At a cricket club for a birthday party today!

i nipped @ our midwifes office (6 week check up), while waiting to go in
and in the car in Targets parking lot'

Btw, I noticed no1 from the US in this thread?

There's not a lot of US women on BnB compared to the UK. Us Canadians are far and few between too.

i nipped @ our midwifes office (6 week check up), while waiting to go in
and in the car in Targets parking lot'

Btw, I noticed no1 from the US in this thread?

Yea there's not many US ladies on BNB, but IM here!! :haha:

Today we NIPd at the park cuddling hubby while DD played in the jungle gym :)

A Plantenarian. We usually don't NIP anymore, but being in a dark room close to cleavage was too much for LO who tried to undress me and take the boobs out herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->