Where did you NIP today?

over the weekend we nip'd in the car on the m6 -( was a big accident so traffic was stopped engines off for an hour ) in the m6 services , on the pier while my boys played the games , in the b&b , maccy d's , various relatives houses and sainsburys...pretty sure that was it lol oh no also in go outdoors in the cafe area hehe

over the weekend Ive nipped whilst shopping in asda, in 2 different restraunts, in a car park x

At the bird sanctuary for us today! And we spotted a small flock of Wood Ducks! Very exciting to combine birdwatching and NIPping! :)

yesterday i nip'd at the Public (sort of arts centre/ museum type thing), pizza hut and on a bench in the town :)

well ladies i nipp-ed at a farm today which was lovely as i saw a few other mummies also nipping:thumbup: giving each other a sly wink:winkwink: it was great:thumbup: x

Oh just found this thread! Well done all Nip! My mum looks at me odd when I do as she wouldn't like to do it herself - odd woman. ANyway..

Today we Nipped in Mothercare, at the park and a small cramped, packed cafe - I still notice people stare but when I catch their eye, they usually give a genuine smile and seem amazed!?
I don;t see that many ladies Nipping in my town.

I co-nipped today! I took Thomas for a walk and he was getting fussy, so I sat in a busstop and another lady was nipping her newborn. I sat down and chatted to her and feed Thomas.

Must have looked interesting to all the cars going by.

Today I NIP'ed several times at a friend's neighborhood pool. It was pretty empty and only moms with kids. Yesterday was at a restaurant while eating lunch.
I love that I'm getting more confident every time I NIP. No one has said anything or looked at me funny.

Lots of outdoor NIPping going on now, it seems! :)
We NIPped while grocery shopping today.
And on a grim note, Tobe is cutting a lot of teeth right now and has taken to nipping me. Not funny. Not funny at all. :nope:

It was such a hot day I had to Nip in the park, in the supermarket cafe and on a bench on the main road right outside the local community centre which was full inside and outside of praying Muslim men.

Downtown Cleveland Ohio, in front of City Hall. I was there to get a copy of my birth certificate.

Well this is yesterdays NIP but I thought I'd share anyway due to the circumstances!

I was with my mum yesterday and she had to go to the job centre for an appointment. I went with her to wait as it would only take 10 minutes. When we got there LO was crying and ready for a feed so I went to go and sit down when the security guard comes over and says we cant be inside the job centre unless we are doing something in there. So my mum trys asking can she not just sit with the baby for a minute etc, but he said no, we have to wait outside. So out I go in the roasting sun with my baby and sat on the front step right in front of the door ( :haha: ) and started feeding her. After a few minutes a woman comes over, starts to ask me if I can sit somewhere else then sees I'm feeding, apologises and says I could do that inside if I want! Well, we then say we tried to but Mr Jobsworth over there wouldnt let us and while its all very well her saying I can now, I cant move so we have to stay her. She asked us to point out who said that to us, we did and she went inside and started to have a right go at him saying 'you cant make women sit outside in the blaring heat to feed little babies! What is wrong with you!?' :rofl:

On Byron's seat at our local church fete. It is a lovely viewpoint with views stretching as far as Reading, Windsor, Guildford and Oxford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->