Where did you NIP today?

Great story Pixxie. Glad the jerk got told off.

On Byron's seat at our local church fete. It is a lovely viewpoint with views stretching as far as Reading, Windsor, Guildford and Oxford.

Oh and a little old dear asked how old my LO was and then proudly told me that she breastfed all her babies until they were 9 months old. :thumbup:

At a polka festival! My cousin's husband plays in a band so we went to see them. While I was feeding LO my cousin's husband came up and said "I didn't know I would get to see tits today!" :haha: He apparently is uncomfortable around breastfeeding. He wouldn't look at me the entire time I was feeding even when I was talking to him.

In the cafe at local Sainsbury. Despite feeding Lo before I left home he wanted more while I was halfway through my weekly shop!

I was with my mum yesterday and she had to go to the job centre for an appointment. I went with her to wait as it would only take 10 minutes. When we got there LO was crying and ready for a feed so I went to go and sit down when the security guard comes over and says we cant be inside the job centre unless we are doing something in there. So my mum trys asking can she not just sit with the baby for a minute etc, but he said no, we have to wait outside. So out I go in the roasting sun with my baby and sat on the front step right in front of the door ( ) and started feeding her. After a few minutes a woman comes over, starts to ask me if I can sit somewhere else then sees I'm feeding, apologises and says I could do that inside if I want! Well, we then say we tried to but Mr Jobsworth over there wouldnt let us and while its all very well her saying I can now, I cant move so we have to stay her. She asked us to point out who said that to us, we did and she went inside and started to have a right go at him saying 'you cant make women sit outside in the blaring heat to feed little babies! What is wrong with you!?'

that is excellent well done! xx

over the weekend all over london, including on the embankment whilst hearing & watching big ben chime in my birthday this yesterday at 12am sunday morning :haha:

At the doctor's office.
Tobe is a nice porky little 20 lber and that's my milk! :thumbup:

Today was family day so it was me hubby and the kiddos. We NIP'd at chili's and twice at the zoo.

we have spent the weekend camping so we did lots of nip'ing , in the tent , in the car , in kfc , walking through the forest etc.

here is a pic of me nipping in the forest on a 2 mile walk , please excuse the hair , stomach and bit of my pants showing i wasnt anticipating having to feed at that time hahah
https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_4693.jpg

^ wow i love the carrier that allows you to NIP on the move

well .. its just a cheapy carrier from home bargains was a tenner i think , and not designed for feeding on the go but if you undo the one strap and hold baby under the bum its quite possible . and other than a bit of my tummy exposed which could have been rectified with a cardi/coat i think its reasonably discreet , well no exposed boobies at least lol

I was very proud of me and LO today as I nipped for the first time ever in Sainsbury Cafe. I was worried at first and then just decided sod it, sat in a nice comfy chair and fed her!! Yay me!!

I was very proud of me and LO today as I nipped for the first time ever in Sainsbury Cafe. I was worried at first and then just decided sod it, sat in a nice comfy chair and fed her!! Yay me!!

That's great, well done :thumbup:

We went to our toddler group because we can get a jacket potato afterwards in the little attached cafe, so I nipped while eating my jacket spud.

At the doctors today! I was more embarrassed when she did her usual explosive poo that makes everyone turn heads!!!

Nipped for first time ever in a caffe in the shopping center in Brighton. It was ok. I found myself a spot in the corner. People did look at me a bit though. LO needs to get more used to feeding with a blanket over her head though. I would be careful where I did it though.

Nipped in a restaurant during lunch hour. He had his milk while I ate my lunch. I'm enjoying NIP, doing just that in public areas several times each week now. People don't stare but I do get smiles from ladies who look so happy that I BF. haha!

I nipped squatting down on my hunches at a bus stop lol - there were no seats lol my thighs ached! Ah the things we do x

Way to go Lindsay and Mya! :thumbup:

Lightworker, I just hold Clara in the cradle hold if I have to feed her while standing up, it's a lot easier than crouching down I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->