Where did you NIP today?

Ah yeah that's how I always feed. Haven't looked into any different holds yet.

The rugby hold is another good one for newborns and laying down in bed is great also for when you both are sleepy.

I nipped on a bench by the canal (Wilf slept through tea and cake in a cafe and woke up as soon as we'd left!).

Way to go Lindsay and Mya! :thumbup:

Lightworker, I just hold Clara in the cradle hold if I have to feed her while standing up, it's a lot easier than crouching down I think.

Lol, I thought of standing up but I didn't think I could manage it, but I think I will try it next time x

NIPped while registering families for our playgroup at our registration night last night. At one point I was typing with one hand, signing off forms with the other and nursing Tobe! Multi-tasking mama! :)

Yesterday in a caffe. Wasn't wearing the right clothes and my muslin fell off my shoulder as baby was trying to latch (she was messing around) but apart from that was good. No funny looks at all this time!

I nipped in the reception of the service department at the Ford garage today, full of men who were busily looking at anything but me lol

I was very proud of me and LO today as I nipped for the first time ever in Sainsbury Cafe. I was worried at first and then just decided sod it, sat in a nice comfy chair and fed her!! Yay me!!

They have nice leather couches in my Sainsbury.

Way to go Lindsay and Mya! :thumbup:

Lightworker, I just hold Clara in the cradle hold if I have to feed her while standing up, it's a lot easier than crouching down I think.

Lol, I thought of standing up but I didn't think I could manage it, but I think I will try it next time x

I use cradle hold if I need to do it standing up in public, at home I am getting quite used to walking round with LO in the rugby hold!

We've had a whole afternoon out so I nipped in a children's play centre, while walking round a shopping centre and the baby was in a sling, in Zizzi's over a late lunch, in M&S cafe and finally in the car while waiting for OH to buy bread and bits from Waitrose! It was obviously hungry work being out.

Similar day here! Was out for most so nipped in a cafe whilst we ate lunch. Nursed in the car too waiting for oh and ds comeback from jumping in puddles! And also at a soft play

Similar day here! Was out for most so nipped in a cafe whilst we ate lunch. Nursed in the car too waiting for oh and ds comeback from jumping in puddles! And also at a soft play

:thumbup:

I love watching the boys jump in puddles :happydance:

:happydance:I have been nursing all week in public whilst on holiday at centreparcs, so in playgrounds, restaurants, the sports halls etc:happydance:

Although I will add centreparcs has great baby changing and feeding facilities, there were 2 lovely feeding rooms with nursing chairs and books and toys for my little boy to look at while he waited :thumbup:

(I added this to show support for all bf mummies :kiss:)

Although I will add centreparcs has great baby changing and feeding facilities, there were 2 lovely feeding rooms with nursing chairs and books and toys for my little boy to look at while he waited :thumbup:

That is really good. I hate feeding rooms that are just a box and you're left staring at a wall. I love that they had toys and books, you should think about contacting them and thanking them for such nice facilities so they know it makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->