Where did you NIP today?

At a mexican restaurant while we ate lunch and at the recycling center.

i nipped at my son's football tornement:haha::haha: lots of people sooooooooooo many:haha: the football coach said for a second there kelly i thought you had your tit out:haha: i did i said:haha: x well done ladies:happydance:x

In Mamas and Papas, though I had to go in the fitting room, OH asked if they had a feeding room or baby change and they said they had a disabled toilet! I really don't like that shop but I have a £100 voucher.

I lent my Sil my breastfeeding cover so all my nipping has been uncovered apart from me using his little cloth for when he unlatches and i spray lol, I nipped at a wedding last week, in the changing room after taking lil man swimming, in front of family at my parents, i cant think of any where else lol

In Mamas and Papas, though I had to go in the fitting room, OH asked if they had a feeding room or baby change and they said they had a disabled toilet! I really don't like that shop but I have a £100 voucher.

:nope:

That is appalling, I think I would have sat in one of their displays, on one of those rocking chairs with feet on the stool!

That is appalling, I think I would have sat in one of their displays, on one of those rocking chairs with feet on the stool!

Cool idea, will remember that one! :happydance:

Nip'ed for the first time in public properly yesterday as the other 2 times that i have done it were in the front seat of the car in a car park. Yesterday was in cafe Nero but could only get a table right in the centre of the room! No one commented though, don't think anyone even noticed!

why would you wanna feed your lo in the loo:dohh: that's just wrong for sooooooooooo many reasons:shrug: i must admit now i will just walk around the shop whilst feeding:haha:but it was far easier when she was teeny! poor you :hugs:x

i did this too :haha::haha: if there's a chair on display or anything that looks worthy of maddie and my bum:haha: i will sit :thumbup: the other day i sat on what seemed as though it was used for storage/display at matalan:haha: maddie's getting quite heavy now to walk around like i used too:thumbup: x

Sat in a sun lounger while doing a car boot. Got hundreds of comments all positive.... oh and Morrison cafe, some member if staff offered me the staff room incase I wanted a quiet place, but tbh I was eating a full English so was rather happy where I was lol.

Just reminded me when we went to Bournemouth we had lunch in pizza hut and I asked to sit somewhere in the corner and they were very accommodating even offering ne to use their team room for privacy. It's nice when some people offer without being asked!

Today has been awful weather wise so been stuck indoors but did get our wellies on n jumped in puddles, made playdough and crafts etc made a change actually!

At our favorite Tapas and wine restaurant today. We asked for the room off to the side so it was a little quieter and more private. The owners recognize us and were so happy to see us again. We didn't go much when I was pregnant since it was tough for me to handle being there and not drinking.

well done for lots of nipping and first time nips :)

we havent been out much this weekend so just 2 nips for me - swimming baths and burger king .

All over Costco! :)

And, did I read that right? A baby store told you to go nurse in the disabled toilet stall????!!! :dohh:

I am getting more brazen (sp?) with my public feeding. The first couple of weeks I ended up drawing more attention to myself by nervously shuffling around and fiddling with my nursing bra, and so in my haste to be discrete i found I actually took longer! Now I just sit down wherever (preferably somewhere with back support!) shove a muslin cloth under my bra strap, and get a boob out.

I am now finding it highly amusing if I breast feed somewhere quiet..my little girl makes SO much noise!! Excited panting at first, then she will thrash her head around trying to get latched on and then shout at my nipple if she can't! Then the sucking noises and contented grunting.....I usually leave a little foot hanging out of the blanket so the general public realise I AM breast feeding, and not concealing some rabid tramps dog in a blanket!

We NIP'd for the first time yesterday on a park bench by the local dam. I did chose a bench under a tree, and wait until the coast was clear to attempt a latch (she went on first time though) but once she was on people were walking & cycling past most of the time. I used the one top up, one top down approach and made a little peep hole for her. :haha:

I am getting more brazen (sp?) with my public feeding. The first couple of weeks I ended up drawing more attention to myself by nervously shuffling around and fiddling with my nursing bra, and so in my haste to be discrete i found I actually took longer! Now I just sit down wherever (preferably somewhere with back support!) shove a muslin cloth under my bra strap, and get a boob out.

I am now finding it highly amusing if I breast feed somewhere quiet..my little girl makes SO much noise!! Excited panting at first, then she will thrash her head around trying to get latched on and then shout at my nipple if she can't! Then the sucking noises and contented grunting.....I usually leave a little foot hanging out of the blanket so the general public realise I AM breast feeding, and not concealing some rabid tramps dog in a blanket!

I'm so glad it's not just wilf who does this! He likes everyone to know he's eating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->