Where did you NIP today?

Hehe Amelia is also quite a loud eater, what with lip smacking and sucking noises - even at night, my OH puts a pillow over his head! LOL! So I retaliate by lying right NEXT to him - arse!

In the Winter Gardens in Sheffield, ended up on a bit of an overly public bench on a walk through bit so had a few too many people walking past and at one point an entire school group of 6 year olds! I also attempted to feed on a bench in a quiet shopping area but it seemed to be the gathering place for all the smokers, they kept coming and lighting up right next to me. I know it was an outdoors public space but it was p*ssing me right off!

i nipped on the skatepark today infront of all the skater boys :blush: i felt like such a stereotypical teen mum sitting on a bench listening to dubstep on a big speaker...until i whipped my boobs out :D

can someone link me to the milestone badges again please, i really should save the page :dohh:

Grocery store. Boy is that a workout these days. Tobe is HEAVY!!

This last week we've been away for a few days and I've nip'd at the swimming pool twice, in a restaurant 5 times, in the middle of musical theatre shows 3 times and during some childrens' shows :thumbup: :hugs:

xx

Yesterday on the subway and today in the waiting room at the optometrist's office.

LOL! I always seem to get a nice quiet spot then as soon as the boob is whipped out, about a zillion people suddenly decide to descend upon the area!

Mine was CLASSY today - in McDonalds!

Had a second nipping experience today. There's the NXNE (North by NorthEast) music festival going on and there was an outdoor free punk show this evening. Clara was up past her bedtime and got hungry so I nipped surrounded by people covered in tattoos (like head to toe covered lol) and didn't get a single strange look. Clara then fell asleep in her stroller while the headlining band The Descendants played.:haha:

Had a second nipping experience today. There's the NXNE (North by NorthEast) music festival going on and there was an outdoor free punk show this evening. Clara was up past her bedtime and got hungry so I nipped surrounded by people covered in tattoos (like head to toe covered lol) and didn't get a single strange look. Clara then fell asleep in her stroller while the headlining band The Descendants played.:haha:

the descendants are great , theres a load of good bands playing that - anti-flag , bouncing souls ,hot watermusic - id have loved a nipping session there lol !

i am having nipping withdrawals lol!

Only my 2nd time nip today- was at the library waiting for the baby clinic to start! felt weird finding a chair or somewhere to do it but once he was on it was fine! :)

I had the best fun nipping today! I was doing a forest school birthday party for some friend's children (Forest Schools is an outdoor education/play thing in the woods) and I had the baby in the sling bf as we played in the woods. We had great fun! :happydance:

I had the best fun nipping today! I was doing a forest school birthday party for some friend's children (Forest Schools is an outdoor education/play thing in the woods) and I had the baby in the sling bf as we played in the woods. We had great fun! :happydance:

What sort of sling do you have? I'd love one that I could use while bf'ing- ps that sounds great!

Mirrie, I've bf'ed in my moby wrap a few times. I just have to tie it lower than I normally would so her head is at the right height (she's too big for the cradle hold now, which you could probably do with your lo as he's still small).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->