Where did you NIP today?

I had the best fun nipping today! I was doing a forest school birthday party for some friend's children (Forest Schools is an outdoor education/play thing in the woods) and I had the baby in the sling bf as we played in the woods. We had great fun! :happydance:

What sort of sling do you have? I'd love one that I could use while bf'ing- ps that sounds great!

It's a Moby Wrap sling (or something similar), I just adjust it and wriggle him about a bit until he can latch on, it's surprisingly easy.

The woods were so much fun, there are some photos on the family blog if you fancy a nose! https://dirtyshadeofgreen.weebly.com/1/post/2011/06/photography-sunday-playing-in-the-woods.html

I had the best fun nipping today! I was doing a forest school birthday party for some friend's children (Forest Schools is an outdoor education/play thing in the woods) and I had the baby in the sling bf as we played in the woods. We had great fun! :happydance:

What sort of sling do you have? I'd love one that I could use while bf'ing- ps that sounds great!

It's a Moby Wrap sling (or something similar), I just adjust it and wriggle him about a bit until he can latch on, it's surprisingly easy.

The woods were so much fun, there are some photos on the family blog if you fancy a nose! https://dirtyshadeofgreen.weebly.com/1/post/2011/06/photography-sunday-playing-in-the-woods.html

"Help, I've got nature on me" LOL Love it!! Gotta buy me a sling! x:haha:

"Help, I've got nature on me" LOL Love it!! Gotta buy me a sling! x:haha:

I don't think he can possibly be my child! The sling is fab, and so easy (it takes a little getting used to) but I really was doing activities with the kids while bf and not even thinking about it!

My first NIP was at Newmarket races on Saturday. Bit windy as was outside, but latched on first time and fed well.

I NIPed today at Costa whilst having a drink and pannini with a friend :thumbup:

I nipped a few times at the zoo yesterday and on a ferry boat and at the beach on Sunday when we went out for Father's Day.

In a bar in north Wisconsin. I'm not sure the bartender was sure of what was going on. I did make sure to be discrete.

On a playdate picnic at the park with a friend who was also nipping. Also in the carrier while walking up the street to catch the bus, and on the bus. The busdriver gave me a funny smile when I got on because of it. :haha: I'm guessing it's not often a woman who is nursing gets on his bus.

I had my first experience of NIPping yesterday :happydance:

We were househunting in Cambridge all day and I'd made a couple of bottles up to keep us going while I drove but at lunch time I whipped my boobies out sat in the drivers seat pulled up at the side of the road and on she latched for some lunch :D

All I can say is my car is not a comfortable place to BF! :haha: Especially not when trying to eat as well!

I think OH is a bit unsure about NIPping, he's quite conservative whereas I'll whip them out wherever if she's hungry! We're going into town today and I plan on NIP if she's hungry, he will probably suggest we go home to feed her... um NO! (sorry about the rant :blush:)

We were househunting in Cambridge all day and I'd made a couple of bottles up to keep us going while I drove but at lunch time I whipped my boobies out sat in the drivers seat pulled up at the side of the road and on she latched for some lunch :D

All I can say is my car is not a comfortable place to BF! :haha: Especially not when trying to eat as well!

I think OH is a bit unsure about NIPping, he's quite conservative whereas I'll whip them out wherever if she's hungry! We're going into town today and I plan on NIP if she's hungry, he will probably suggest we go home to feed her... um NO! (sorry about the rant :blush:)

BF in the car is not great!

Good attitude towards OH, he'll get used to it!

I nipped while eating a full english breakfast in a cafe this morning :thumbup:

Had a long car ride yesterday, so NIPped in the rest stops of several National Mountain Parks

Way to go on nipping. Good job on sticking up for it with your hubby too. Mine gets a little uncomfortable sometimes when I nip in restaurants because I don't use a cover (Clara pulls it off), but I usually wear a bf tank top underneath most of my shirts so it's pretty discrete.

I nipped twice at a sushi restaurant tonight. She was a thirsty baby. :haha:

I nursed in a food court while eating an A&W mozza burger and onion rings.

I nipped twice in the car while we were out for mil's birthday lunch. I agree with pp, nipping in the car is not great!

nipped at the swimming pool and kfc today :)

All through the national parks again on our way home! :)

In Asda sat on the window by the tills whilst waiting for DH to sort all the shopping. LO was hungry and not for wating till we were finished!

as part of a flashmob on friday :happydance: and today at the trafford centre x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->