Where did you NIP today?

i also nipped in the pool today:winkwink: and also whilst lazing on the beach:happydance::happydance::happydance: x well done for all the nip's ladies:thumbup: and for the mum's not so confident be proud don't worry:happydance: x

All last week I NIPped on our boat. Anyone else tried to BF a baby in a life jacket?!?! I'm just glad I have big b00bs otherwise I'm not sure we could have bridged the 3 inches of foam :haha:

All last week I NIPped on our boat. Anyone else tried to BF a baby in a life jacket?!?! I'm just glad I have big b00bs otherwise I'm not sure we could have bridged the 3 inches of foam :haha:

That is impressive!:thumbup:

nipped a couple of times in the park yesterday :)

I nipped in town today while having a coffee and the worst ever chicken salad sandwich I have ever tasted. I ended up sitting right by the counter (facing it too) so really did my bit for bf awareness week!!

Haven't nipped for a while actually! Today in my garden, but its not exactly public lol!

On the beach while on holiday, in various cafes and today in the park

Oveer the weekend i NIP'ed all over skegness. including the beach, seal santuary and many more :D and today before swimming and a local shopping centre

I NIP on a bench by the carousel while my DDs rode the ride I nursed my DS. The operator cut their ride short when he looked over at me and saw me feeding the baby. My girls were the only ones on the ride and no one else was waiting. I finished feeding my DS while my girls stood asking the guy a million questions...I hope they were fully annoying.

Almost forgot. Last weds I had to NIP on the hard shoulder of the M6 we were stuck in standing traffic down to one lane and Lo couldn't wait any longer.

I have kinda NIPped before, but not exactly. Like in the car quite a few times and once in a hallway to a pub lol. But yesterday I performed a full NIP on a bench by the river!! I just wish I could do that more often and more in view, but I don't think I will ever be like that!

We were out almost all day so we NIP like crazy :lol: First, at the motorcycle dealership in the middle of the show room, no one batted an eye! :haha: Then at chipotle, the mall and at the play park while DD ran around like a mad woman.

NIPped in Costco! :)
Things are getting a bit ugly for me, BFing-wise. Something is going on with my boob - nasty, burning pain while nursing. Not sure if it's yeast or what. Have an appointment booked at the BFing clinic, but not until Monday. :( Gritting my teeth until then!

Oh no Sarah, I hope it stops soon. I had that a couple weeks ago for about 10 days and then it stopped. Though, my nipples were tender 24/7. AF showed up a few days after the pain went away so I think it may have been related to ov'ing.

This may be a first for this thread, but I nipped at the allotment! :haha:

I only NIP once, and I used a cover, but I have nursed in front of a few of my friends without a cover, at least the friends who said they didn't mind, I still felt a little "ah don't look" but I'm really shy about exposing myself to anyone but DH

I nipped yesterday at a truck stop on the way to my mil's, and have been nipping here at her place. I know it's not exactly nipping, but I think she thinks it's odd I'm still nursing so it kind of feels the same iykwim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->