Where did you NIP today?

Still having that crazy burning pain, but still going!
NIPped in another mountain park today - ah, fresh air and great scenery with your milk! :baby: :thumbup:

Today I nipped at my babygroup and later on at a cafe in town- no blanket but very discreet and while with my mum!! I'm getting braver!!! ;)

i nursed at Kiani's 6 week check up in front of the nurses - that was my first time anywhere publicly (well kind of - there was no other patients) but today i NIP'ed at the hospital, even if i did latch on inside the doctors room :haha: but i finally did it - i think im weird for being excited about that :blush:

i nursed at Kiani's 6 week check up in front of the nurses - that was my first time anywhere publicly (well kind of - there was no other patients) but today i NIP'ed at the hospital, even if i did latch on inside the doctors room :haha: but i finally did it - i think im weird for being excited about that :blush:

That's fantastic, and not weird whatsoever. The first time I nipped I put it as my fb status.:haha:

I breast fed for the second time in public today, in a sort of cafe. Felt very proud of myself as I was really worried that I would be too nervous to do it in public, yay x

Keep meaning to come on here so here are my recent nips

at a cafe
at dr's
on a bench at jodrell bank ( under some trees in the shade )
at a waterfall
in pizza express
in the car in various places

Well done to everyone who's done their first nips!

I fed Wilf when I was walking back from the shop (no sling), he just wouldn't settle, luckily my sister was with me and able to push the pram.

Still having that crazy burning pain, but still going!
NIPped in another mountain park today - ah, fresh air and great scenery with your milk! :baby: :thumbup:

Could it be thrush?

NIPped at the Canada Day celebrations today!
Pain was a lot better.
It could be thrush, but I'm not seeing any signs or symptoms other than the burning.
I am suspecting that it might be related to Tobe's biting after all? He has been better the last few days and I have felt better. But at the same time., I'm not seeing any trauma to the area? It's so confusing. Mystery killer nipple pain. :shrug:
I'll let you guys know come Monday. It's always good to have lots of anecdotes and possible solutions for the weird BFing pain stuff, eh?

today i nipped at a school fete and then randomly walking down the road - she was grumpy had to be done lol

At the shopping centre sat on a bench then in John Lewis's cafe.

At Lowe's while sitting in an outdoor furniture display :haha: It was probably the most comfortable NIP I've done yet. I'll have to remember that. DH might get suspicious if I start asking to go to Lowe's when LO gets hungry.

At the beach while my gorgeous stepdaughter was crabbing!! Everytime the ferry boat came over with a new load of passenagers I got some funny looks lol!! But I also got some "approving" looks espesh from a few older ladies :)

In the woods while making stick stars with children.

At nephew's school summer fate yesterday

at the park where an astounded ld man asked if i knew what i was doing ermmmmm yup bf my toddler :haha:

At a McDonald's on the side of the highway on our way home from my mil's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->