Where did you NIP today?

yesterday in Sears while getting family portraits done, but I used a cover

Saturday: Service station on the M6
Sunday: Sat next to the River Severn and in the car at a relative's Christening
Today: Service station on the M6

Yesterday at a miniature railway place FULL of kids. I had one little girl ask me what I was doing! Her response was "yuck!" lol!!

Yesterday:
On a bench by a lake
In Bluewater shopping centre

Today:
In the park sitting on a blanket
In the cafe at the swimming baths

over the past week
tesco, teeside park, HMV, GAME, KFC car park, Sitting on a bench near a beck (flies kept landing in my boob :( ) In the doctors waiting room, in a resteraunt, at baby clinic.
wow Ive got about a bit this week!!

at a Chinese Buffet restaurant while eating with chopsticks. I think I get extra points for coordination. :haha:

at a Chinese Buffet restaurant while eating with chopsticks. I think I get extra points for coordination. :haha:

Good job! I did that while eating sushi before.

Today I nipped while sitting in the shade under a tree at the park and on a patio at a bar with friends.

yesterday at Cannon Hall Farm. Today will be at the seaside. Can't wait :)

i ahve never really properly NIP'd before, only on my allotment with no one about. However since being told i can exclusively breastfeed now iv gone to town with it. We went camping for the weekend with no bottles....in the tent, by the tent , at a bbq where i dont think people even noticed. In the middle of a car rally field. I have lost my embarrasement about feedin him now. Altho my mother still turned round and told me to sit by the hedge and the edge of the field to do it ( im thinking she meant dont u dar do it here), weird antibreastfeedin woman!

Just a quick update from me: had my appointment with the BF doc and yup, it looks like thrush. Hopefully it will clear up fairly quickly with a cream.
NIPped in the park today!

Vet surgery waiting room! Had some funny looks from a few dogs :)

I nipped in costa coffee today and had a lady come up to me and say well done! I know we shouldn't need to be congratulated on bfing but after all the troubles we've had I have to say I felt very proud. :happydance:

NIP while at the beach with my older sons. It was well hidden but I had two girls in bikinis walk by and say under there breath " oh, this is kinda uncomfortable"... I was flabbergasted that half naked girls would be "uncomfortable" with a woman BFing.. :) Girls...

Sahrene

I nipped while riding the subway and changed a poopy diaper at the same time. Now that's multi-tasking at it's finest.

I NIPped around toys r us and while stood in the queue. Accidentally flashed a guy when I put myself back in lol his face :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->