Where did you NIP today?

At my 12 year old's school sports day (I was so careful to be discreet as he was mortified!).

All over the place in the last few days!
Shops, parks, backyard, IKEA..... wherever the young prince desired, his milkmaid was there! :)

We NIP for the first time today with Preston :) At church and then at Pluckers (restaurant)

I NIP at a bluegrass festival. We were in an outdoor picnic area with great music and wonderful atmosphere but it was super hot and humid.

At the hairdressers during my haircut :-/ the hairdresser was quite young and a bit surprised, but to her credit she didn't miss a beat and let me latch LO on and then carried on cutting! :haha:

By the duck pond in the sun with the ducks being fed around us :)

at the thorpe park in public couldn't find the babies changing room at first once found it i was so happy as if i found a big treasure lol

Yesterday I BF at the discovery centre of the castle ruins where Mary Queen of Scots was held prisoner whilst DS played in the giant sandpit. This is right on my doorstep and it's absolutely fascinating and quite stunning from what I got to see. Probably a twenty minute walk away and I never realised :dohh: Now I can say I fed my LO there :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->