Where did you NIP today?

i nipped at my dd judo grading:winkwink: i did get a few looks:haha: but only because of all flashing maddie kept making me do:haha::haha:x

This is my first time posting on this thread... My lo needed fed at mass this morning, and I was so embarrassed as service had just started, so I went out the back, was going to go to the car, then I noticed they had put in a baby changing room! :happydance: I know it's not really "public", but I was so proud of myself for not running home! :) x

Yesterday at a friend's BBQ & last week in the staff room at work when I went to visit.

today i breast fed my little girl in a bus shelter waiting on the bus! this happened twice today! i sat on my older son's rucksack for a chair and breast fed whilst waiting for the bus to arrive!

This is my first time posting on this thread... My lo needed fed at mass this morning, and I was so embarrassed as service had just started, so I went out the back, was going to go to the car, then I noticed they had put in a baby changing room! :happydance: I know it's not really "public", but I was so proud of myself for not running home! :) x

Well done :flower:

Does it count if you use a cover? I did it on two aeroplanes on Friday and then on a glass-bottomed boat and in a kind of natural aquarium - a big room built under the sea on Sunday!

i havnt had the confidence to nip yet... im a very shy person and dont like the glares i would get, i was feeding in my own house and my sister told me how gross it was (cow) x really knocked my confidence

Wow I can't believe your sister said that! I know it's hard but you just have to let comments like that roll off your back. It's her problem not yours! I hope you get up the confidence to do it in public if you need to. I was really paranoid at first too. I know some people think it draws more attention but I found a cover was what I needed to give me the confidence to do it.

Tobe rips off all covers with a flourish and a grin these days. :nope:
Modesty is futile with that baby.

NIPped at two playparks yesterday and another one today. Tobes loves it when I sit under a tree. He stares up at the branches and leaves moving in the breeze and thinks deep thoughts while he drinks. :)

at the kid's Kindy at pickup time, albiet under a cover (love it!) but hey, progress :haha:

I've been out of town the last week, but while I was gone I've nipped at the same truckstop twice (once on the way there and once on the way back), several friends' houses and the park. My parents and friends of mine (who ff so have no clue what bf'ing an older baby is like) got a huge kick out of Clara trying to stand on her head while nursing and keeping her latch on tight.:rofl:

I fed at my inlaws house tonight, my FIL didn't take his eyes off the TV for the whole time, even when he was talking to me! Poor man! Hehe!

Poor little Tobe got very sweaty trying to nurse and nap at the park today.
It was hot out!
And breastmilk isn't exactly served iced! :)

the hospital again :happydance: and whilst waiting another lady nursed her 1 year old :thumbup:

Yesterday, I had to feed Jacob in the bank while I was setting up his savings account. We were in a side room with the bank worker. Luckily she was a woman & she didn't batter an eyelid. Multitasking down to a fine art, BFing, digging through my bag looking for stuff along with reading the account details and signing!

At an Elton John concert at the weekend lol!! He was part of magic fms concert that PBS mum invited us too. Felt a bit bizarre!!

Yesterday, I had to feed Jacob in the bank while I was setting up his savings account. We were in a side room with the bank worker. Luckily she was a woman & she didn't batter an eyelid. Multitasking down to a fine art, BFing, digging through my bag looking for stuff along with reading the account details and signing!

That's impressive! :thumbup:

I fed in Frankie and Benny's yesterday. I was impressed my older children didn't bat an eye and took it all in their stride (first time NIP with them there, oldest two sons are 15 and 10) I was quite pleased that no-one seemed to notice, not least as my chair was facing the kitchen/serving bit and the waiting staff all seemed to be stood behind me and I have fast letdown so my daughter flung herself off more than once at the start of the feed! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->