Where did you NIP today?

I nipped for the first time today!!! At my daughter's sports day :)
It peed down with rain halfway through but I managed to get the umbrella up over us without interrupting Naomi's feed! Yay me!

Very impressive! ESP with umberella! ;) xx

I NIP for the first time today as we had to take a road trip to get Phoebe's passport- the US Consulate in Frankfurt, a McDonald's, the back seat of the car (not moving), and the front seat of the car (not moving). I definitely need to work on my NIP technique and find easy NIP clothing because it was a challenge.

at my condo pool =D

bikinis are the BEST bf bra ever ! haha

Was oficially my first time NIP, I just want to do it more often... but still shy sometimes ^^

was good... i wish i had more bf friends to do it with me so I could get use to it !

:happydance: I done it! I done it for real! In a cafe! :) and again in the car, and at my brothers BBQ, but that doesn't count cos it was just close family.
Yipppppeeeeeee! :) xx

Cool! :) was it good? The festival, not the feed... :haha: x

I nipped while getting my taxes done (quite late:blush:) the other day and at a very noisy sports bar.

I nipped in the local library, then on Southend's pier... even got hubby to take a photo on his phone :)

only other place today was kfc.

I nipped in the local library, then on Southend's pier... even got hubby to take a photo on his phone :)

only other place today was kfc.

I was just down the road, nipping on shoebury common beach!

I nipped while we had a picnic at a local park, by the pool.

Nipped at llandudno on the seafront and on the beach, then monday at warwick park

I am getting well brave, I nipped in the park with my friends, one of which nipped too! :) yay for a double! :happydance:
The weather here was lovely! X

I have nipped before, of sorts, baby feeding cubicles etc, but the other day was my first proper NIP! I sat on the beach in Southsea under one of those shelters and fed her :D BF with a sea view lol. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->