Where did you NIP today?

I have nipped before, of sorts, baby feeding cubicles etc, but the other day was my first proper NIP! I sat on the beach in Southsea under one of those shelters and fed her :D BF with a sea view lol. Xx

Ooh you're not far from me! My DH is from Fareham :)

Hello ladies. I read some of this thread months ago when pregnant and I'm so pleased to now be posting here.
My beautiful boy is 10 days old today and yesterday I took my older son to get his hair cut, despite making sure Aidie had fed before we left he wanted feeding while there. So on the boob he went! He only fed for 5 minutes and there were only 3 people in there but it was my first NIP :D

:thumbup: go you! I'm off to the hairdressers today and hoping madam behaves, but it's like she wants me to NIP! :haha: x

I'll be doing that too. I have a hair appointment in a week and will have to feed Aidie whilst having it done! Enjoy having your hair done :)

Well done all the first timers. I actually made it all round town yesterday without Lo wanting to nip. I felt a bit sad lol.

Asda cafe but my little missy is getting nosey and just wanted to look out the window. I had to abandon my cake and coffee so she didn't expose me :cry:

I fed him in public for the first time today :happydance:; and it was on the seafront. I thought i'd ease myself into it fairly gently so i made sure i was at the bit of the beach where there's mainly old people :haha: and i knew none of them would have minded. Sooooooooo proud of myself!!!!!
x

yay for all 1st time nippers.
UI dont have to nip much any more as little one doesnt have many feeds a day now, and 1st one is as soon as she gets up and last is before bed so only 1 or 2 in day and not normally when out :(

i nipped on a busy train today :thumbup: wasn't easy standing up:haha: but we managed it just fine:haha::haha:x

Busy day for me- think we've hit the 6week growth spurt! :dohh:
NIPed once in debenhams, in pizza express, (my mum cut up my pizza for me, yummy...) and in the shopping centre, and finally at the museum tonight! ( it was a special opening) xx

at my friend's goodbye bbq in his parents' garden with about 30 people there (he's leaving to travel the world for a year) xx

In a beer garden in the sun :thumbup: I seem to do that a lot :haha:

Second time I NIP today and it was at Paulton's Park :)

I nipped at a friend's birthday BBQ this afternoon.

We were nipping virgins until yesterday - nipped at a cafe. Booyah! We did not do too well - we needed our nice chair, and out boppy pillow and our comfortable house but we still did it and looking forward to many more. :)

a kids fun park - with lots of people around. i am so proud of myself! im getting better at latching discreetly - no cover for me today, not even for latching :happydance: and another lady was breastfeeding her newborn nearby :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->